(Showing 1- 24 products of 93 products)
Enjoy A Stronger, Faster, Better Browsing Experience Anytime With Wi-fi Routers
The world is becoming an increasingly smarter place to live. From smartphones to smart TVs to smart kitchen appliances and even electrical appliances like room lights and ACs, everything can be switched on at the click of a button as they’re all connected to the internet, thus giving you a hassle-free, time-saving and convenient experience. The appliance that makes it all possible is the Wi-Fi router. Of course, your Internet Service Provider decides your internet speed and bandwidth limits, but the router has a critical role to play in controlling your smart devices. Because the internet is the need of the hour, it becomes imperative that you buy the right kind of Wi-Fi router for your home.
If you are wondering which is the best wi-fi router for your home then look no further as we’ve listed below some of the best devices based on performance, features, and wi-fi router price.
Features Based on Wi-Fi Router Price Range
Routers Below 1000
● Blazing speeds up to 150Mbps
● Wireless security encryption for complete protection
● Can be set up effortlessly and easily
● TP-Link routers are equipped to analyze and separate multiple data streams, handle multiple wireless devices, and enable smooth streaming
● Over 300 Mbps Speed
● Three 5-dBi high-gain antennas for a stable and reliable connection, and also to play online games or stream HD videos from any part of your house, share big files, etc.
● Restrict your guests' and children's activities by using the Parental Control
● Supports IPv6, the next generation of Internet protocol, that allows you to future-proof your wireless network
● Lightning-fast speed up to 1200 Mbps of total speed
● TP-Link routers have a wide area of coverage with up to 4 high-gain external antennas- you can connect multiple devices anywhere inside your home or office
● Dual-band for seamless performance to stream HD content, make online video calls, browse and download media
● Innovative technology lets you transfer data to multiple devices, simultaneously
● Connect your devices with a push of a button and without any password requirement
● D-Link routers come with a built-in firewall, which helps minimize cyber threats and attacks, like hacker attacks and unwanted intrusions
● TP-Link routers have 5 High-Performance Antennas, the MU-MIMO technology, and support 802.11ac standard for fast internet in your home
● One Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port to considerably increase the speed of your home Ethernet connection
● Quick and steady connection for any wired device, including smart TVs, gaming consoles, and more
● Share files and media from various devices with the USB 2.0 port
● Easy set-up and management with a tethered app
● High-level security with WPA/WPA2
● Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices
● Download speeds of up to 150mbps
● Delivers premium performance for today's most demanding tasks: HD streaming, gaming, and multiple device usage
● 3x3 MU-MIMO antenna configuration, the DIR-878 offers better data rates, fewer dead spots, more coverage, and increased reliability
The Top Wi-Fi Router Brands and Their Features
● This wireless router can handle excellent speeds up to 300 Mbps with a maximum download speed of up to 150 Mbps. It’s excellent for gaming or streaming HD videos.
● it allows you to share a 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi access devices.
● TP-Link router comes with two integrated antennas to ensure stable wireless connections and excellent coverage.
● You can unplug the TP-Link router and carry it with you wherever you go. All it needs to start functioning is the SIM card and connectivity.
● The inclusion of the WAN/LAN port supports a range of connection types
● Comes with four antennas, allowing greater coverage to your various devices like laptops, smartphones, and TVs
● DIR 825 Dual Band router allows you to simultaneously download, browse, or stream online on two separate networks
● This router can work on both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz band at speeds ranging up to 300 Mbps and 867 Mbps, respectively
● D-Link router combines high-speed 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet ports and provides a seamless working experience
● The advanced security features (Small Office/Home Office) ensures data security and protects it from malicious actors.
● 3X3 MU-MIMO technology allows multiple devices to stream data concurrently without experiencing any time lag.
● It can handle video streaming, web surfing, lag-free gaming, and many more activities with ease
● Netgear router supports gigabit WAN to LAN speeds thereby enabling you to take advantage of any broadband connection. This tri-band Wi-Fi router operates on three bands.
● The Nighthawk AX4 is capable of handling up to 20 Wi-Fi devices at a time.
● The dual-band technology enables Wi-Fi coverage for the entire home
● You can enjoy download speeds of up to 600 Mbps with a Netgear router
● Download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps
● Enjoy 4G Features on 2G/3G Smartphones, access high speed 4G data, and download the Jio4GVoice app on your 2G/3G smartphones to make HD voice calls
● Pocket wi-fi is portable and offers up to 10 Mbps speed
● Sleek, Stylish, and Supports External Memory Upto 64 GB
Specifications to Consider While Investing in a Wi-Fi Router For Home
Do you know that various factors like the size of your home, the thickness of your walls, your neighbor’s Wi-Fi signal, your microwave, and other appliances can affect the quality of your Wi-Fi signal? So, just buying an expensive wi-fi router may not necessarily be the best one for your home. Let’s explore these features that’ll help you make a decision easily.
1. Router's Wi-Fi Standard (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
The first thing you'll want to check is the Wi-Fi standard that the router supports. This standard - 802.11n - allows you to transfer data at 600Mbps theoretically, though some 802.11n routers come with top speeds of only 300Mbps. The latest Wi-Fi standard is 802.11ac. It allows a transfer speed of 1.3Gbps
2. Router's Wireless Frequency (2.4GHz or 5GHz)
The frequency of a router will decide how powerful your network would be for multiple devices. The two main standards are 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The key difference between these two is interference and range.
3. Speed of the Router
Even if the router is following a certain standard, the actual speed depends on the hardware used in the specific model.
If the only use is going to be connecting devices to the Internet, then 300Mbps is enough. If you're using it to stream movies from your computer to the home theatre, you might want a little more speed. If you want to stream full-HD (1080p) movies to your laptop, a 300Mbps router would be enough. But to stream the content to multiple devices simultaneously, or to stream 4K content, 600Mbps routers are the ones for you.
Router's Antenna Range
Your home or office's architecture plays a major part in the range of a particular router. In a small to a medium-sized apartment, 2-4dBi is sufficient. If you have many obstacles (walls, other household electronics) between where you will be sitting and your router's position, you will need a router with higher dBi ratings. Walls play a large part in blocking the WiFi signals.
Router ports and security
Once again, the router you buy has to match your needs - if you're connecting just your phone and laptop to the Internet, then you should choose a router without extra ports instead. For security, check if it supports 128-bit encryption and WPA2 standard compatibility.
Browse online on Reliance Digital for a great selection of wi-fi routers for your home and keep surfing endlessly!
|S.no||Products - Routers||Price|
|1||TP-Link Archer A6 AC1200 Smart WiFi, 5GHz Gigabit Dual ...||₹2,499.00|
|2||Resonate Router UPS CRU12V2A Power Backup for WiFi Rout...||₹1,999.00|
|3||TP-link N300 WiFi Wireless Router TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wi-...||₹1,099.00|
|4||D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router, Mobile App Support...||₹889.00|
|5||D-Link DIR-825 MU-MIMO 1 to 2 Gbps Gigabit Wireless Rou...||₹2,099.00|
|6||TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router, 4 10/100...||₹1,599.00|
|7||D-Link DIR-841 - AC1200 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router wi...||₹2,199.00|
|8||Tenda AC10 AC1200 1 to 2 Gbps V1.0 Wireless Smart Dual-...||₹2,499.00|
|9||TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Cable Rout...||₹1,999.00|
|10||Tenda F3 300Mbps Wireless Router with 3 External Antenn...||₹1,029.00|
|Routers Price List updated on 20-03-2023|