Buy Lenovo Tablet Online in India
In this world of innovations, tablets have become quite a trending thing. There was a time when laptops gained popularity over desktops due to their compact size. Preferences change with time, and now people want more compact than laptops, so tablets have become the new vogue.
Though smaller and sleeker in size, tablets can perform a lot of work you would have otherwise done on a laptop. Checking emails, internet browsing, watching movies, listening to songs, social networking sites, calling, playing games, clicking photos, shooting videos, etc. due to their portable size, they can be easily carried anywhere.
There are tablets from several brands in the market. If you are looking for one with advanced technology and user-friendly features, it is advisable to go for a Lenovo tablet. They are available with different specifications and price ranges. If your budget is tight and your purpose is limited to web browsing, social networking sites browsing, and sometimes watching movies, then go for the simpler models.
However, if budget is not a constraint and you want a more advanced version of the tablet, then you can always choose the hi-end models. It would support video calling, a more advanced camera with high megapixels, watching videos/movies with substantial screen size and HD clarity, extra storage capacity, etc.
Features of Lenovo Tablet
● Tablets under different series are available like:
○ Miix Series
○ Yoga Series
○ A Series
○ S Series
○ ThinkPad Series
● Available in different series of Android tablets and Windows tablets.
● Android tablets provide numerous options for connectivity like Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Bluetooth, GPS, and FM.
● Lenovo tablet price range is quite affordable.
Types of Lenovo Tablets
A Series Tablet
● Its ergonomic design makes it perfectly fit in your pocket.
● Excellent audio experience with Dolby audio feature.
● A few models include a 16 GB internal storage space to store unlimited photos, videos, music, etc.
S Series Lenovo
● It is lightweight and compact.
● You can hold it and carry it conveniently anywhere.
● Provides enhanced clarity with HD display that makes your move or game time a real fun.
● Lenovo Yoga tablet offers 4 different convenient usage modes – hold, hand, tilt and stand.
● The QHD display in most of the models results in experiencing crisp and clear picture clarity while watching movies or playing games.
● Quad-core Intel Bay Trail processor & 2 GB RAM facilitates uninterrupted multitasking performance and high-speed processing power.
● Experience the fine quality of sound while listening to songs.
● Extra storage space supported through 32 GB ROM and micro-SD card 64 GB.
● Offers a user-friendly and smooth interface through Android KitKat 4.4 operating.
Tablets with Large Screen
● Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro has a 25.6 cm large screen.
● It has a hinge that can be rotated and a bright projector for providing wall projection of images.
● Offers Anypen technology that would facilitate scratch-free writing and sketch on the tablet.
● It has Android Marshmallow Operating System and a quad-core Intel Atom x5Z8500 processor.
● Abundant data storage is available through 4 GB RAM and an internal storage capacity of 64 GB.
● Presence of G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, e-Compass Sensors, and even Bluetooth connectivity features.
● Decent camera quality with 16 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera features.
Tablets with Calling Facility
● Lenovo Yoga 2 tab is one of the most popular models.
● Carries a slot for a sim card and facilitates voice calling.
● Decent camera feature available with 8 MP primary camera and 1.6 MP secondary camera.
● Comes with 6400 mAh battery power to sustain the whole day with 100% charge.
● Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System and a 1.86 GHz processor.
● It has a RAM of 2 GB and 16 GB expandable internal memory (which can be expanded up to 64 GB).
● Sensor features like Ambient Light, G-Sensor, E-Compass, Hall Sensor, and Vibration Sensor are provided.
● Ideal for gaming, web browsing, and social media browsing.
Tablets with 1800 Rotating Camera
● Lenovo Yoga 3 Tab has an extended battery life of more than 15 hours with a 100% charge.
● It has an 8 inches optimum screen size with an IPS display.
● Its design makes it convenient to get a strong grip on the device while reading or browsing the tab.
● It has an 1800 rotating camera of 8MP that helps rotate its front and back. You can click excellent selfies.
● An additional stand feature is provided for positioning it in 4 ways.
● It has more than 10 GB of storage space and 64 GB of expandable memory. Also, minimum bloatware is present.
● With so many specifications, the prices offered are quite affordable.
Explore Lenovo Tablets at Budgetary Price with Reliance Digital
At Reliance Digital, you can check all the models from Lenovo tablets with their features and price range. You can even compare them with other brand tablets. Compare the specifications, prices, and warranties. Physically inspect the products and decide which Lenovo tab model is perfect for you. Also, check for ongoing deals and discounts to pay the minimum and get the maximum.
Popular Searches on Tablet Brands:
Apple Ipad | Samsung Tablet Price | Lenovo Tablet | Iball Tablet
Other Popular Searches on Tablet:
Tablets under 10000 | Tablets under 15000 | Best Android Tablet | Graphic Tablet | 8 GB RAM Tablet | 4 GB RAM Tablet | Drawing Tablet | Tablet Accessories