Put an end to your Whipping and Whisking Woes with Trendy Hand Blenders!
Back in the old days when technology hadn’t really made much progress, people used wooden spoons to beat or whisk things which was such a tiring and time-consuming process. Today, we have different types of hand blenders which help us whisk, beat, whip, mix and grind a number of food items- from soups to purees to eggs to smoothies, cream, and more, with utmost ease and almost instantly. These compact and trendy hand blenders come in a variety of capacities, color combinations, and numerous different functionalities. Go ahead and explore this essential kitchen appliance online where you can shop from a wide selection of renowned brands at great prices.
What are the Different Types of Hand Blenders?
Before you proceed to purchase a hand blender, make note of the various types of hand blenders based on different user needs and preferences.
- Immersion Hand Blenders
These are perhaps one of the most common types of personal blenders. They are handheld ‘sticks’ with a comfort handle at one end and a chopping blade surrounded by a safety guard at the other.
One of the best uses for an immersion blender is to blend soups and hot liquids. They are also great for quick mixes where you are blending the powder with liquid.
- Countertop Blenders
These types of blenders are the one-stop shop for great drinks. They generally have a 2-liter capacity, so countertop blenders are a great option if you are going to be making drinks for a family or party. So, if you’re a fan of mocktails, healthy juices, smoothies, or even purees, this is your ideal appliance.
- Hand Whiskers
These are often called hand mixers and are designed for mainly beating ingredients together. Because they have variable speeds and multiple attachments, these are fantastic for a range of baking and desserts. If you’re a baker, then hand mixers make a very economical and easy-to-store solution, particularly compared with a large bench mixer.
Features as per Hand Blender Price Range:
Hand Blenders Below Rs.1000
- Ice Crushing Blades
- The heavy-duty motor delivers a powerful and durable performance
- The food-grade safe material in this appliance ensures that you relish fresh and quality edibles
- Push-button makes it an easy-to-use appliance
- Sharp Stainless Steel blades perfectly grind and blend food ingredients
Hand Blenders up to Rs.2000
- Ergonomically designed for a better grip
- Rustproof metal arm to blend hot and cold dishes
- Some appliances feature 2 Speed Levels for Faster Blending/Mixing/Pureeing
- A sleek and stylish shock-proof body
- Easy-to-use push button
Buy Hand Blenders Online as Per Brand Name:
Inalsa Hand Blenders
- A sleek and stylish shock-proof body for superior performance and safety
- Detachable stem for easy cleaning and storing
- sharp blades of this hand blender ensure smooth and quick blending
- Push button for quick, easy preparation
- Powered by a 250 W motor for high performance and efficient functioning
Philips Hand Blenders
- Quickly blends larger quantities of ingredients for as long as 20 minutes
- Single-speed which provides a uniform texture to the puree
- Designed to occupy minimal space
- Detachable and easy-to-clean plastic bar, which can be removed by twisting the body of the blender
- Durable and waterproof material with stainless steel blades
Morphy Richards Hand Blenders
- The 300-watt powerful motor lets you blend through different items easily and quickly
- Detachable leg enables easy cleaning
- The locking system ensures a good grip
- The blade and stem are made of stainless steel
- A space-saving hand blender with a wall hanger
Prestige Hand Blenders
- The 250 W motor provides the necessary power to do a number of culinary tasks while saving energy
- Sharp, Stainless Steel Blades perfectly grind and blend food ingredients
- Ergonomic design and slim body offer a firm grip and easy maneuverability
- Two touches speed adjustable control for control and convenience
- Blade shield keeps the blade covered and prevents the liquid from entering the shaft
- Stainless steel blending rod makes it easy to clean
What are some Vital Factors to Consider While Buying a Hand Blender Online?
Here’s a checklist of things to consider before you purchase a hand blender:
- Power, Speed, and Control
For light infrequent things, you don’t need much power/speed. For thicker heavier harder things, you need more, and better, power and control. It’s better to go for a blender with over 200-watt power.
It´s important to have a high and a low speed, or a range where you can vary the speed for different uses.
- Quality & Durability
What is the material the hand blender is made up of and is it the same for each of its parts? What is the warranty and repair service?
Also, look at the material used for the blades. It’s best to go in for blenders with stainless steel as they give superior performance. Metal blender shafts are less likely to strain under pressure than plastic ones.
Is it easy to hold, use and clean? Is it easy to switch on and off? Can you get your fingers or thumb on the buttons easily?
Does it overheat, and will it be too noisy or start vibrating in your hand? Also, a neat curly power cord is also much easier to use than a long dangly straight one that can get the way.
- Ease of use
Check the size and weight, whether it can be mounted onto a wall in order to save space, how easy is it to clean, etc.
Is the blender versatile? Can it emulsify, whip, puree, blend, crush, etc?
To make your hand blender online shopping experience easy and convenient, log in to Reliance Digital and explore the many features of well-known brands on your budget.