Article ID: 491163798
- Shop for Rs 5000 and over and get instant discount up to Rs 5000. T&C
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer warranty
- Wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps
- Ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming, online gaming, Internet calls and even HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with theWPS button and Easy Wi-Fi On/Off button
- MRP: ₹2899 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 31%(₹900)
- FREE Shipping!
TP-Link TD-W8961ND Wireless Modem Router has N speed up to 300 Mbps and is useful for applications like online gaming, Internet calls and HD video streaming.
What This Product Does
The TD-W8961ND Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device that combines the functions of a high speed ADSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless access point. It is designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high-speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8961ND brings with it much higher speed than dial-up connections. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, users will get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. With this product, users can now enjoy more kinds of heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming, not possible with 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
As a 3-in-1 device, the TD-W8961ND combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using a telephone line the TD-W8961ND establishes a high-speed ADSL2+ Internet connection. Once set up, the device's wired/wireless functions can be used to share media between devices, browse the Internet, talk on an IP phone, or even stream HD video. Save time and money using one device instead of multiple devices that take longer to set up and occupy more cluttered space.
Access High-Speed Internet
Unlike dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on, so users need not dial up or wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8961ND provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from user's local Internet Service Provider (ISP). This device also supports TR-069, which automatically updates the device's firmware and other settings when they become available from the ISP.
Exceptional Wireless Performance
TD-W8961ND is a high-speed solution that complies with IEEE802.11n standards with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps. It adopts MIMO technology, has two detachable Omni directional antennas providing better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. Users can get up to 15x the speed and 5x the range of conventional 11g products and share high-speed DSL Internet connections, photos, music, files, and even heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming, something not possible with 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
Ideal for Multimedia Application
Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services like IPTV. The TD-W8961ND's built-in QoS engine provides various QoS policies that help prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming. Thus users can experience the benefits of a smooth network connection without worrying about traffic congestion. Combined with IGMP multicast and IGMP snooping features the TD-W8961ND makes an ideal solution for multimedia applications.
Advanced Network Security And Flexible Management
The TD-W8961ND utilizes NAT and SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewalls which inspect the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in, preventing potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC addresses, IP addresses, domain names or applications such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger, so that parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff. Aside from web configuration, the TD-W8961ND also provides TR-069 and SNMP, which automatically update the device's firmware and other settings when they become available from users'ISP. All of these features help users to enhance their network's security and make network management more flexible.
WPS One Button Security
To setup their network's security encryption, users need simply to press the WPS button on their TD-W8961ND, then push the WPS button or enter the router's PIN Code in the wireless client, and it will automatically establish a WPA secure connection. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users don't need to remember a password!
Easy To Use
Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support is provided in the product CD. Users can select their native language when setting up their device and complete Internet connection setup, wireless network settings and security configurations without the use of a multilingual dictionary. This benefit allows even novice users to setup their products without sacrificing any key features. Users need simply insert the TD-W8961ND's bundled Auto-Run CD to have their networks set up quickly and hassle-free in minutes.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter