Sennheiser RS 110 II On-Ear Wireless Headphone, Black(490122400)
- Well padded ear cups
- Wireless connectivity within 300 feet
- Open, Supra-aural, wireless RF headphone system
- Operates over wireless Radio Frequency (RF)
- Items are eligible for return within 7 Days of Delivery. Read-T&C
- All accessories, product & packaging need to be returned in original condition.
- MRP: ₹5,990.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 36%(₹2,171)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
Suiting any motive, the Sennheiser RS 110 II Headphone is designed at its best to appease avid music lovers. Flaunting a compact and futuristic design, these leading edge headphones will make you swoon to music within no time. These sleek headphones deliver high sound quality by erasing the ambient noises that distort clarity. The soft and comfy headband is light in weight and averts imposing pressure on your ear lobes and head. This accessory is infused with state-of-the-art technology to produce detailed sound with proper bass and treble beats. It also features wireless connectivity so you can listen to music playing on any music player located within 300 feet.
This pair of Sennheiser RS 110 II Headphone features over-the-ear design that boots audio quality and offers life-like audio reproduction. With its lightweight build and over-the-head design, this headphone unit ensures comfortable wearing without feeling fatigued over long hours of use. This headphone unit operates over wireless Radio Frequency (RF) and is optimised for use with all types of modern music and TV applications. It supports three RF channels that deliver wonderful sound clarity without any distortions. With a maximum operating range of 100m, this headset unit keeps you connected to the audio source at all times. Featuring well padded ear cups that completely cover your ears, this headset unit filters our ambient noise to give you clear, crisp audio. The flexible design of the headband offers a relaxed yet secure fit with different head sizes.
Specifications (Sennheiser RS 110 II On-Ear Wireless Headphon...)
- Connector: 3.5 mm / 6.3 mm stereo
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.7 %
- Ear coupling: Supraaural
- Transducer principle: Open, Dynamic
- Transmitter: 180 g
- Receiver: 230 g
- Power consumption: < 1.8 VA
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 65 dab
- Operating time: 22 h
- Modulation: FM Stereo
- Tr 110 Ii Transmitter with Audio Connecting Cable
- Mains Unit
- Two Batteries, 1.2 V, Ana Size
- Adaptor, 1/4" (6.3 mm )
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide