Check packaging and contents
- We’ll check the condition of the packaging to rule out damage
- We’ll check the list of contents of the package.
Unpack the Water Purifier
Unboxing of contents of the packaging - the Water Purifier, pipes, accessories etc..
Perform a feasibility check
- Check the water pressure and inform the customer in case of any issues
- Check the site where the water purifier is required to be installed
Perform the installation
- We’ll check the customer’s home water Total Dissolved Salts content
- We’ll mount the Water Purifier at the agreed location
- We’ll fix the inlet and outlet water pipes to Water Purifier
- We’ll check for any water leakage and fix the problem
- Perform a test run of the water purifier
Tidy up the location
Cleaning up of the location, removing packaging material will be taken of.
Give you a demonstration
Before we leave, we’ll ensure you know how to use the device. We’ll run you through the key features of products and how to use it. You can see if everything’s running fine and ask questions about the product related to warranty, care & maintenance & the various do’s & don’ts.