Unpack the Split AC & Allied Accessories
We will unbox all the contents of the packaging, including the Indoor & Outdoor Unit, pipes, power cable.
Perform & feasibility check
Before we begin with the installation, we’ll check to see if the place where you want the Split AC installed has everything needed, such as an accessible power point & adequate area on the other side of the wall for the Outdoor unit. The service engineer might recommend alternate solutions if there be any concerns.
Install the Split AC
- We will install the outdoor unit & pull in pipes through a hole in the wall that has been made for this purpose
- We will then fix the indoor unit following which the pipes shall be connected to the indoor unit
- We will fill the open space in the hole with cement to ensure no loss of cooling
Connect the Power Supply
We will then fix the power cable as per your requirement to the nearest power plug point.
Split AC Demonstration
- Before we leave, we will switch on & run the AC for at least ten minutes
- We’ll run you through the key features of the product and how to use it
- You could ask questions about the product related to warranty, care & maintenance, various do’s & don’ts