Check Packaging and contents
- We’ll check the condition of the packaging to rule out damage
- We’ll check the list of contents of the package.
Unpack the MWO
- Unboxing of contents of the packaging - Perform a feasibility check
- Check the location of where the MWO is to be installed
- Checking for accessible power points, condition of the table or wall
- Service engineer might recommend solutions, if there are any concerns.
- We recommend that you have a power point of 15 Amps for MWO
Perform the MWO installation.
Setting up of the bracket on the wall (if available)or table or kitchen platform.
Tidy up the location
Cleaning up of the location, removing packaging material will be taken of.
Give you a demonstration
Before we leave, we’ll ensure you know how to use the device. We’ll run you through the key features of products and how to use it. You can see if everything’s running fine and ask questions about the product related to warranty, care & maintenance & the various do’s & don’ts. Available) and mounting of the MWO in its place.