Check packaging and contents
- We will check the condition of the packaging to rule out damage
- We will check the list of contents of the package.
Unpack the TV
Unboxing of contents of the packaging - the TV, remote control, cables,etc .
Perform a feasibility check
- Check the location of where the TV is to be installed
- Checking for accessible power points, condition of the table or wall where the TV is to be installed.
- Service engineer might recommend solutions, if there are any concerns.
- We recommend that you have a power point, 4ft from the TV. Cable TV or set top box should be less than 7ft away.
Perform the TV installation
- Setting up of the stand on the TV, if its to be place on a table.
- Setting up of the bracket on the wall and mounting of the TV in its place.
Set up connections
- Connecting of the TV to the set top box using cables provided by the TV manufacturer.
- Configuring and setting up the remote control with the TV and making sure everything works properly.
Tidy up the location
Cleaning up of the location, removing packaging material will be taken of.
Give you a demonstration
Before we leave, we will ensure you know how to use the device. We will run you through the key features of products and how to use it. You can see if everything's running fine and ask questions about the product related to warranty, care and maintenance