Check packaging and contents
- We’ll check the condition of the packaging to rule out damage
- We’ll check all elements of the package
- Unpack the Dish washer
Unboxing of contents of the packaging - the Dish Washer, Pipes and accessories
Perform a feasibility check
- Check the location of where the machine is to be installed
- Checking for accessible power points, and water inlet and outlet points.
- Check inlet water TDS and do the setting accordingly (If opt available)
- Service engineer might recommend solutions, if there are any concerns.
- We recommend that the machine should be placed within 4ft from the power source
Perform the machine installation
Setting up of the machines at the determined location
Setting up of the inlet and outlet pipes
Set up connections
Configuring and setting up the machine to make sure that everything works properly.
Tidy up the location
Cleaning up of the location, removing packaging material will be taken of.
Give you a demonstration
Before we leave, we’ll ensure you know how to use the device. We’ll run you through the key features of products and how to use it. You can see if everything’s running fine and ask questions about the product related to warranty, care & maintenance & the various do’s & don’ts.