Winning any game will be just a cakewalk when played using Razer Basilisk Essential Gaming Mouse. It comes with a 6,400 dpi optical sensor and game level touch wheel that give you precision targeting and pinpoint accuracy.
It is a sturdy mouse with seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons to keep you comfortable and in command. Razer Basilisk Essential has 10 million-click life cycle.
Customizability To Suit Your Gameplay
In order to unleash the full potential of your skills, you’ll need to maximize the tools at your disposal. Meet the Razer Basilisk Essential—the gaming mouse with customizable features that allow you to achieve extended
controls for an edge in battle.
Unlock Extended Controls With The Multi-Function Paddle
Using the multi-function paddle, you can activate programmed macros and functions that help you adapt to different scenarios in the game. Here are some ways to utilize the paddle for an unfair advantage.
We’ve designed the paddle so it feels natural to press and hold when talking just like a walkie-talkie in your game.
Hold the paddle in for low DPI aiming to snipe in FPS games, and then release it to shift back to your default setting.
Press & Hold Function
Whether it’s to charge a special attack or heal yourself, use the paddle for quick press and hold functions.
Native 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
Gaming-grade precision for better control over your movement.
7 Customizable Hyperresponse Buttons
Assign macros and secondary functions for extended controls.
Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
Fast response with a durability of up to 20 million clicks.
Powered By Razer Chroma
With 16.8 million customizable color options.
- Is the Razer Basilisk Essential supported by Razer Chroma?
Yes, the Razer Basilisk Essential is supported by Razer Chroma.
- What lighting modes are available on the Razer Basilisk Essential?
The Razer Basilisk Essential features Spectrum Cycling, Breathing, Static and Reactive.
- Is Razer Basilisk Essential supported by Synapse 2 or Synapse 3?
The Razer Basilisk Essential is supported by Razer Synapse 3 Software.
- Does the Razer Basilisk Essential come with a braided cable?
Yes, the Razer Basilisk Essential comes with a braided cable.
- Does the Razer Basilisk Essential have a tilt click scroll wheel?
No, the Razer Basilisk does not feature a tilt click scroll wheel.
- Does the Razer Basilisk Essential have onboard memory?
No, the Basilisk Essential does not have an onboard memory.
- What is the form factor of the Razer Basilisk Essential?
The Razer Basilisk Essential features a right-handed ergonomic form factor.
- How many buttons does the Razer Basilisk Essential have?
The Razer Basilisk Essential has 7 buttons (plus scroll wheel up and scroll wheel down).
- What is "On-The-Fly Sensitivity" and how do I configure it?
"On-The-Fly Sensitivity" adjustment allows you to set a button of your choice on the Razer Basilisk Essential to enable the feature. If a button has been assigned to "On-The-Fly Sensitivity," pressing and holding the assigned
button down while moving the scroll wheel up or down will produce a bar on the lower right hand corner of your screen allowing you to adjust your sensitivity settings by steps of fifty (100) DPI.
- How do I change the settings of my Razer Basilisk Essential?
To change the settings of your Razer Basilisk Essential– including changing keybinds, lighting, macros and other functions, please download and install Razer Synapse 3.
- Does the Razer Basilisk Essential feature on board memory?
There is no on-board memory on the Basilisk Essential.
- What is the Multi-Function Paddle on the Razer Basilisk Essential for?
Deliberately shaped as a Paddle rather than a traditional button, the easily accessible Multi-Function Paddle is designed not only to actuate and release quickly, but also for enhanced comfort when held down; as opposed to
traditional buttons which are intended for quick click-and-release. Push-to-talk, temporary DPI adjustment and other game actions that require the gamer to hold down the mouse button can now be executed in greater comfort.
Like other programmable buttons, the Paddle can be customized in Razer Synapse 3.
- Can I change the length of the Multi-Function Paddle on my Razer Basilisk Essential?
No, there is only one size available for the Basilisk Essential.
- Is the Rubber Thumb Cap on the Razer Basilisk Essential removable?
Yes, the rubber thump cap on the Basilisk Essential is removable.