The Razer Atheris Mobile Mouse supports 350 hour continuous use on a pair of aa batteries when you're constantly traveling for work, or busy with back-to-back meetings, you don't want to worry about replacing batteries. Which is why the razer atheris is engineered to give you over 300 hours of interruption-free use. On Bluetooth connection battery life may vary based on connection type.
Productivity, Meet Performance
Optimized for both work and play, the Razer Atheris is packed with features such as industry-leading signal stability, dual-connectivity, and over 300 hours of continuous use, all in a pocket-sized ergonomic body, focused on delivering performance and productivity.
350-Hour Continuous Use On A Pair Of AA Batteries
When you’re constantly traveling for work, or busy with back-to-back meetings, you don’t want to worry about replacing batteries. Which is why the Razer Atheris is engineered to give you over 300 hours* of interruption-free use.
7,200 DPI Optical Sensor
With a 7,200 DPI optical sensor, the Razer Atheris has one of the highest DPI for a mobile mouse. It gives you extreme accuracy and incredible control over spreadsheets or headshots. The extra resolution works perfectly for multiple monitors and even 4K screens and beyond.
2.4 GHz With Adaptive Frequency Technology
Featuring Razer’s proprietary wireless technology, the Razer Atheris provides you with industry-leading transmission stability. So whether you’re in a café or the office where multiple wireless devices may interfere with the frequency, your mouse maintains a solid connection.
Battery Run Time
Up to 350 Hours
- Is the Razer Atheris supported by Synapse 3?
Yes, it is supported by Synapse 3.
- How long is the battery life of the Razer Atheris?
A pair of AA batteries can last you up to 300 hours of continuous use.
- What type of sensor does the Razer Atheris use?
The Razer Atheris uses a True 7,200 DPI optical sensor.
- What type of connectivity does the Razer Atheris have?
The Razer Atheris has a Dual 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth LE connectivity.
- What is the max speed and max acceleration of the Razer Atheris?
The Razer Atheris has a max acceleration of 30 G and a max speed of 220 IPS.
- Does the Razer Atheris have the Razer Chroma lighting?
No, to maximize the battery life of the Razer Atheris. It does not have the Chroma lighting feature.
- What is the size and weight of the Razer Atheris?
The Razer Atheris weighs 66g / 0.14 lbs. (excluding batteries). It measures 99.7mm / 3.9 in. long, 62.8 mm / 2.5 in. wide, and 34.1 mm / 1.35 in. high.
- What is the maximum polling rate that I can get with the Razer Atheris?
The Razer Atheris delivers a maximum 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling rate, allowing you to enjoy peak performance at virtually zero latency.
- How many buttons does the Razer Atheris have?
The Razer Atheris has five(5) independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
- Does the Razer Atheris have on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment feature?
Yes, you can adjust the sensitivity on-the-fly.
- Does the Razer Atheris come with a 2.4 GHz dongle?
Yes, the 2.4GHz Dongle is included with the Atheris.
- I have a coupon/promotional/gift voucher code for the Razer Store. Where can I enter the code so I can use it to purchase products?
From your shopping cart page on the Razer Store, please check the box labeled "Enter Promo Code." Enter the code into the box and click "Apply Code." The total price after should reflect the discount.
- I recently placed an order on the Razer Store and it still shows my order is "In Process." When will my order ship?
We are sorry if there are any delays in processing your order. The product may be out-of-stock or the order may be under protection/fraud review. Please don't hesitate to check your order status at the Razer Store page by entering
your information at the Order Status page.
- I would like information on future Razer products.
Unfortunately, customer support has no information on future product or driver releases. For any information regarding future products, please visit our website or our social media outlets.
- One of the features of my Razer Product does not work.
If you're unable to find an FAQ article that helps resolve the issue, please contact our Customer Support Team here. User guides and product manuals are also available on the support page.