Article ID: 491229183
Philips SHB3060BK/00 Wireless Stereo Headphone with Good Sound Isolation & Flat Folding Design, Black
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- 32 mm high intensity drivers for clear and powerful bass
- Closed type acoustics provide good sound isolation
- Bluetooth technology for unwired freedom and convenience
- Flat folding design for easy storage on the go
- MRP: ₹3149 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 5%(₹150)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
Wireless powerful bass
The Philips SHB3060 wireless headphones with Bluetooth connectivity is inspired by DJ headphones and designed for aspiring artists. Enjoy hours of music or take calls in easy comfort, thanks to its smart, portable and foldable design.
Make life more convenient
Comfortable for long use
32mm speaker drivers
32mm high-powered drivers deliver clear and powerful bass.
Adjustable earshells, headband
Adjustable earshells and headband adapts to fit your head.
Pair your headphones with any Bluetooth device for crystal clear music enjoyment - wirelessly.
Closed type acoustics
Closed type acoustics provide good sound isolation, blocking out ambient noise.
Flat folding design
Made to give you the best experience on the go, these headphones can be folded away for perfect portability and easy storage.
Soft ear cushions
Soft breathable ear cushions for long listening sessions and comfort.
Wireless music and calls
Simply pair your smart device with your headphones using Bluetooth and enjoy the freedom and pleasure of crystal clear music and phone calls - without the hassle of wires.
- 11 hours of music time or talk time
- 200 hours of standby time
- Normal time for a full charge: 3 hours
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (230 mAh)
- Bluetooth 3.0, Bluetooth mono support
- Headphones Profile - HSP, Hands-Free Profile - HFP
- Bluetooth stereo supported
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile - A2DP
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile - AVRCP
- Operating range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Digital echo & noise reduction
- Auto power off
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
It is possible to pair your Philips headphones with your mobile device. See below how:
Pairing your headphones (Part 1)
1) Ensure the cell phone is switched on
2) On the cell phone, switch on the Bluetooth feature
On most cell phones, the Bluetooth logo is shown on the display if Bluetooth is switched on.
3) Switch OFF the Bluetooth headset
4) On the headset, press and hold phone button for about 7 seconds until it blinks alternately white and blue
Note: Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes only. If pairing is not successful within 5 minutes, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Pairing your headphones (Part 2)
5) On the cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for the headset
6) When the headset is detected, select the headset
7) If prompted, enter the passcode “0000” (4 zeros)
8) The headset and the cell phone are now paired
Note: The cell phone has to be Bluetooth enabled (i.e. equipped with the Bluetooth feature). Otherwise, it is not possible to use the Bluetooth headset with the cell phone.
Note: When you press and hold, the unit will switch on and beep after a few seconds; keep it pressed for the full 7 seconds or more, until it blinks alternately white and blue.