Infinity (JBL) Tranz 700 Bluetooth Headphones with 20 Hours Playtime, Deep Bass and Dual Equalizer, Black(491694781)
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Cut Out The Wires And Connect Your Devices Like Laptops, Tablets And Smartphones With The Tranz 700
- Advanced Dynamic Wide 32 mm Driver: An Advanced Dynamic Driver Ensures You Are Listening To The Best Quality Of Sound, No Matter The Music You Play
- Dual Equaliser: Push The Vol plus And Vol minus Buttons Together To Activate And Enter A Whole New World Of Enhanced Bass.
- For return eligibility. Read-T&C
- All accessories, product & packaging need to be returned in original condition.
- Offer Price: ₹1,099.00
- MRP: ₹3,499.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
Heavy on bass. Light on the head.
Slip-on and enter into the enhanced world of bass with zero discomfort. Enabled with Advanced Dynamic 32mm driver, the Infinity Tranz 700 will make sure you hear the top and bottom notes in your playlist for their true sound. Not just that, activate the Dual Equaliser with a push of the button and treat yourself to that live at the concert' feel no matter where you are.
The light-weight, flexible design along with 20 hours battery life makes the Infinity Tranz 700 so travel-friendly that it can fit into your back pocket, literally! Get through your day effortlessly with Handsfree calling, Google Now/Siri access simply by pushing the power button twice on the earcup. With a quick charging of 10 minutes get over 2 hours of playtime. You can enjoy uninterrupted music all day long. Also with a long battery life of 20 hours you can charge it and forget it for a week. The padded comfort cushion lets you enjoy music without the ache that comes with regular headphones. So what are you waiting for?
Specifications (Infinity (JBL) Tranz 700 Bluetooth Headphones...)
- 2 hours (Charging Time)
- 10 minutes (Speed Charging Time)
- 13 hours (Talk time)
- 20 hours (Play Time)
- Dual Equaliser with a push of the button
- Google Now/Siri access simply by pushing the power button twice