Article ID: 492572894
Hyperice Ict Utility 10030 001-00 Ice Therapy, Black
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- Designed to treat and/or prevent: ankle sprain, inflammation from tennis elbow, arthritis, shin splints, or wrist sprain.
- Items are eligible for return within 7 Days of Delivery. Read T&C
- All accessories, product & packaging need to be returned in original condition.
- MRP: ₹9,990.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
Ice Compression Technology / Hyperice Utility The Hyperice utility is an easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice Utility molds the ice around your ankle, elbow, shin, or wrist. Technical Specifications for the Compression Wrap: - 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish - Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing - Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit - Can also be positioned on the elbow, wrist, or ankle - Machine Washable Technical Specification for the Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell: - Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression - Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area - Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage - Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi) - Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice - Anti-leak seal - Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability - 8" X 8" icing surface area