*Note: Some images are for illustration. Not all accessories shown are part of the product.
Article ID: 491666672
Forbes Swift Clean Compact Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful suction, dust bag full indicator
- Blower function with 1200 Watts motor
- Variable power control, 1900 mm of water column
- Automatic cord winder for convenience
- Buy 2 years Extended Warranty and get 10% discount.Click On T&C
Finance Schemes Terms & Condition
No finance schemes available for this product
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Offer Price: ₹5,034
- MRP: ₹5799 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 13%(₹765)
* This Forbes Swift Clean image is for illustration purpose only. Actual image may vary.
Vacuum Cleaner Type
Indicators & Alarms
Dust Level Indicator
- Convienient Parking Position
- Easy Dust Disposal Through Dust Bag
In The Box & Warranty
Manufacturing & Packing Information
Country of origin
Name and address of Importer
Eureka Forbes Limited, 701, 702, Marathon Innova, Lower Parel, Mumbai 13
Name of Seller
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Month and Year of Commodity First Manufactured/Imported/Packed
- Dusting, sweeping and swabbing is a part of our daily cleaning regime. Do i still need to invest in a deep cleaning technology?
While your home may look clean on the surface, there may be invisible dust mites hiding in your home. Dusting and sweeping only displaces the dust and will not help you get rid of smaller particles. Further, a wet swabbed floor attracts particles which helps bacteria breed. What you need is a robust cleaning technology that tackles both the visible and invisible dirt and dust. And leaves your home truly clean.
- While using vacuum cleaners, is there a chance to get electrocuted?
Our vacuum cleaners are "doubly insulated" with a PVC jacket to ensure complete safety with no electrocution.
- Do higher amps result in better cleaning?
Consumers are often tempted to choose a vacuum cleaner based on the highest amperage, watts or horsepower, but these measurements are not accurate indicators of efficiency. They are simply numbers that measure the electrical current used by the vacuums' motor. What you should be looking for instead is the vacuum cleaners' airflow, suction and water lift. They are better indicators of performance.
- I already own a vacuum cleaner, can it be upgraded?
We offer accessories which will help you extend the use of your vacuum cleaner. However, the motor etc., cannot be replaced.
- Can dusting the house result in allergy?
When you dust your home, you are only unsettling the dust. Did you know that your home is filled with millions of invisible dust mites that are tiny, where 1 gram of dust contains 19000 of these bugs which release a potent 'allergen' that can trigger asthma, eczema and rhinitis!
- Do the dust mites affect the other members of the house too, who are not involved in cleaning and dusting?
Yes, this is possible. From your sofa to the bed you sleep on there are dust mites hiding in every corner of your home that you probably wouldn’t have even guessed. They are known to trigger allergies like asthma, rhinitis and eczema. To protect your family, you need to invest in a robust cleaning system. One that not only tackles the visible dust, but also the invisible dust mites.