Article ID: 491838450
- Cable Diagnostics Troubleshooting
- 3-Pin Front Panel DIP Switch For Real-Time Toggling Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE), Flow Control, Port Isolation, and Storm Control
- Compact and Durable Housing, High Port Count, and Fanless Design For Noise-Free Operation
- No Cost EMI on HDFC and ICICI bank credit cards if this is the only product in cart.. Read T&C
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer warranty
- MRP: ₹12,600
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The DGS-1024D switch bring the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for 10Mbps standard Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet, or 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
When enabled, ports 1 to 23 will be isolated from each other, but will still be able to communicate with port 24. Port 24 will be able to communicate with all the ports available on this switch.
When enabled, a broadcast storm control threshold value of 128 kbps will be applied to incoming broadcast packets on all ports.
The DGS-1024D help you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically power down ports that have no link, saving substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
Plug and Play Installation
The DGS-1024D switch was designed for Plug-and-Play and hassle-free installation. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Diagnostic LEDs and cable diagnostics allow for quick detection and correction of network problems.