Keep your utensils spick and span with the best dishwashers!
One of the most tedious and monotonous chores is to wash dishes by hand, especially after a long, tiring day. But now, all you need to think about is to cook and serve up a great meal, while your dishwasher does the job of washing your utensils to the T. Not only will they give you sparkling clean utensils in minutes, but they also consume less water and power- thus helping you do your bit for the environment. Dishwashing machines are now becoming an essential appliance in today’s day and age, especially for the working population who usually run short on time.
Browse online for an incredible array of dishwashers that come with a multitude of settings and features, and in many forms too. Now, you no longer need to worry about those messy dishes piling up after a dinner party with your loved ones. You can enjoy the special moments with them and let the dishwashing machine do all the magic!
What Are The Types of Dishwashers Available?
- Compact Drawer Dishwashers
Drawer dishwashers have two levels that open like drawers rather than having a pull-down door. These drawers are designed to be loaded and unloaded conveniently from the top and reduce strain on the body from bending. If dishwasher accessibility is a concern, this may be the best dishwasher for you.
- Freestanding Dishwashers
A freestanding dishwashing machine can be placed almost anywhere there's a water connection and a drainage point. You do not need to build in a standalone unit and it will come with sides and top cover so that you can safely place it wherever it will fit.
- Fully or Semi-Integrated Built-in Dishwashers
These are the most popular and recognizable types of dishwashers. A built-in model has an independent and permanent connection to your plumbing, unlike some dishwasher types that need to route water from your sink plumbing. This dishwasher slides into place and is secured in a spot under your cabinets, which helps buffer noise during wash cycles.
- Compact and Slimline Dishwashers
All countertop dishwashing machines are considered compact dishwashers, although you can also purchase integrated dishwashers in this size. Compact dishwashers are approximately the size of a microwave and can wash about six place settings at a time. They can be a great option for small homes or for those who need an elevated dishwasher for accessibility reasons.
An 18-inch dishwasher is classified as a slim dishwasher. Slim dishwashers can hold approximately ten place settings and are best for smaller kitchens that don’t have the under-cabinet space for a standard dishwasher. Many portable dishwashers are slim models to make them easy to move and store.
- Portable, Benchtop & Countertop Dishwashers
If you don’t have enough room to install a dishwasher under your cabinets, portable dishwashers are a great option. Portable dishwashers are compact, freestanding units that connect to your sink instead of having their own plumbing.
Countertop dishwashers are versatile, easy to use, and small enough to sit on your counter. They connect to your sink using a quick connect adapter and use less water and detergent than standard dishwashers.
Benchtop dishwashing machines are ideal for single or couple’s households with limited kitchen space. They sit atop your kitchen benchtop and offer you a simple cleaning solution for smaller loads.
Make Your Choice As Per The Dishwasher Price
- Dishwashing machines under Rs. 40,000
● Various speeds and modes to clean your dishes in less than an hour
● Wash technology that cleans the toughest stains
● Load sensor, foldable racks, and more
● Modes to eliminate bacteria from the dishes
- Dishwashing machines under Rs. 50,000
● Silence Plus ensures quiet operations
● Various modes like Time Delay Function, Auto Programme, VarioSpeed, Load Sensor, Aquastop to ensure quick and effective washing
● Suitable for families with up to 6 members
● Multiple wash programs for washing different types of utensils and stains
- Dishwashing machines under Rs. 60,000
● Helps to control the time it takes to wash, the temperature of the water, the amount of water, and energy saved
● Multi-directional rotation, Foldable tines
● 14 Place Setting, Easy Rack Plus, cleans from every angle
● Turbo Cycle to clean hard soiled dishes
Top Dishwasher Brands Online
- Bosch Dishwasher
● EcoSilence Drive ensures that the appliance works with a high degree of efficiency using the minimum amount of power
● With the Half load function, you need not wait for the complete load
● Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria thereby delivering a perfectly hygienic wash
● Facilities like the load sensor and the 60 minutes wash cycle ensure power saving
● Bosch dishwashers are capable of holding the typical Indian utensils like pressure cookers and kadhais,
● Aqua Stop facility helps in detecting leakages and immediately stopping the flow of water
- IFB Dishwasher
● Capable of softening water up to 60 DH and increasing the efficiency of the detergents
● The three-tiered heavy soiled program is perfect for Indian kitchens
● Pre-wash at 50 degrees Celsius followed by a thorough wash at 70 degrees Celsius for removing stubborn stains
● Adjustable shelves to place larger utensils easily
● The Jetwash system allows you to wash less soiled dishes like coffee mugs, etc. in minutes
● The steam drying facility is perfect especially for glassware items
- LG Dishwasher
● The smart rack system is one of the best, allowing flexible loading of different sizes of vessels
● special inverter direct drive motor whereby you save considerable energy
● Minimum sound with maximum efficiency
● Includes 4 additional programs to tackle the heavier grease stains and crockery items
● LED displays indicating levels of rinse aids, salt dispensing, and refilling make it user-friendly
- Faber Dishwasher
● Comes with 6 washing programs, i.e. intensive, normal, eco, 90min, glass, and rapid
● Host of energy-efficient features
● With delay start function, you can start the washing process at your convenient time
● Heats water up to 69 degrees to effectively eliminate bacteria and germs
● Clean wash with lower water consumption
Dishwasher Buying Guide
Before you go dishwasher shopping online, read all the things you need to keep in mind before buying them.
Dishwashers can be costly, but that depends on the model you choose. There are standard dishwashing machines that get your basic job done but only offer essential features. Then, there are top-end machines that have innovative features but are priced on the higher side, however, they’re worth the money you pay. Consider the dimensions of the dishwasher before you buy one so that you don’t end up purchasing one that doesn’t fit your kitchen counter. Most standard dishwashers measure 24 by 24 inches, which will fit under most kitchen counters.
Depending on your family size and daily utensil usage limit, choose a machine that’s ideal for your home. A typical Indian household will require more pots and pans than most, and if yours is the same, you’ll want to confirm that the dishwasher can accommodate your typical load of dishes. Check for adjustable compartments and confirm whether the silverware and utensils you typically use can fit comfortably.
- Energy Efficiency
Ideally, look for a dishwasher that uses less than 25 liters of water and consumes no more than 300 kWh of power a year. A 3-4 star rating covers both these criteria.
- Other Essential Features
● Sound level: It’s best to go in for dishwashing machines which produce a sound limit of 30-40 decibels at the max.
● Cycle Selection: Check for the number of cycle options you get, as some utensils take a longer time to get washed
● Water Filtration: A filtration system traps and removes those icky remains easily.
● Extra Rack: A requirement on those days after you’ve hosted guests.
● Special Zones: This feature ensures that your utensils are thoroughly washed to the last unreachable corner.
Now, that you know all about this essential appliance, it’s time to browse for your perfect dishwasher online, only at Reliance Digital.