Reliance Digital Gift Card - Freedom of choice
Remember when someone you gifted said “It’s perfect…Thank you” in return? How good did that feel…Receiving a simple heartfelt “Thank you” in gesture or in writing endears and brings harmony to both the giver and the recipient. Especially so, when you gift somebody special – be it your child who is heading to college, a friend for a deed well done, or to your family or your business associate for their contribution.
Picking the right gift for any occasion is always tough, demanding and often involves planning and anticipation. You certainly wouldn’t want to spoil this by gifting them something less desirable. Now often times admittedly we get it wrong or we could be filled with doubt. Like the time you gifted your son/daughter their first smartphone and they remarked oh! Thanks…now if only the camera were 20 MP dual MP instead of 16 MP or when they express their desire for another Brand altogether…does that leave you the giver a bit hassled and the recipient a bit constrained by the gift? Not a perfect “Thank You” moment, we would say.
Here is where Reliance Digit Gift cards steps in as the perfect gift free from all constraints:
- You do not have to spend time on deciding what to buy!
- You can simply give your loved one the choice of buying something they like with a wide range of products available at Reliance Digital,
- Your gift card can be used to purchase everything from smartphones and TVs to cool tablets and DSLR cameras
Reliance Digital Gift Cards are the end of all your hassles of deciding what to gift. So make the best of it.
Advantages of the Reliance Digital Gift Card
- Choice of shopping from the latest and the largest electronics' assortment across consumer electronics and IT products.
- Redeemable at over 51 Reliance Digital Stores and 19 iStores across 28 cities in the country.
- Available in various denominations to suit every requirement.
- Freedom to use the total amount on the gift card through multiple transactions until that amount is depleted or until the expiry of the card, whichever is earlier.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
Process to buy the Reliance Digital Gift Card
- The Gift Card is available for sale at all Reliance Digital stores
- Take the card to a cash counter. The minimum amount for loading the card is Rs. 500.
- The cashier will take payment and activate the card.
- You can now gift this activated card. This can be redeemed in any of the Reliance Digital and iStore outlets on purchase, either in full or part.
- To check the balance on this card or to check its expiry date, please contact the CRM desk at the Reliance Digital store.
Where to buy the Reliance Digital Gift Card
Reliance Digital Gift Cards are available at all Reliance Digital stores across the country.
Click here to locate a store close to you.
Bulk Booking of the Reliance Digital Gift Card
When looking to oblige an important client, to congratulate team members, or to run a sales or incentive program, a gift card is the ideal way to all hearts. Our Corporate Services Team is dedicated to helping businesses identify and develop effective reward strategies and gift card solutions. Simply call following persons to discuss your needs on institutional requirements or email him on the below mentioned address to find out more about our corporate gift card solutions.
Terms & Conditions
- This gift card is issued by Reliance Digital Retail Limited ("Reliance") and can be redeemed only against purchase of qualified products from such retail outlets of Reliance which may be determined by Reliance at its sole discretion. Please check our website www.Reliancedigital.in to
- locate our stores across India and
- for an update on participating outlets.
- This gift card holds no value until activated with a minimum amount of Rs. 500/- and a maximum of Rs. 10000/-.
- This gift card cannot be recharged.
- Bearer will have to present this gift card to the cashier at the time of billing to redeem the value against purchase of qualified products. The value of the gift card will deplete with every purchase made by the bearer. Balance available on the gift card cannot be exchanged for cash and can be redeemed only against future purchases.
- The gift card can only be used to make purchases up to the value of the gift card. If the bearer wished to make purchases for an amount that exceeds the balance available on the gift card, the bearer will have to pay the amount exceeding the balance using another mode of payment.
- Reliance may, at its sole discretion, pass on the benefits of consumer promotions to the bearer of gift cards.
- This gift card is not credit or debit or charge card and has no implied warranties.
- This gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue or the last transaction, whichever is later.
- All refunds/exchanges of products purchased with the gift card will be made in accordance with refund policy of Reliance and reimbursed funds will not be reloaded on the gift card, unless otherwise determined by Reliance in its sole discretion.
- Any unused balance on the gift card after expiry of the above validity period will not be refunded in cash or credit for redemption.
- The bearer of the gift card will be considered the bonafide recipient of the benefits of redemption.
- Lost or stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or the balance, if any, will not be refunded.
- Reliance may, use the information provided by the purchaser of the gift card for communicating new promotions, launch of products or similar other purposes.
- Reliance reserves the right to cancel any gift card or the scheme pursuant to which this gift card has been issued, for any reason at any time without notice. Under such circumstances, Reliance may, at its sole discretion, either refund the balance value of the gift card to the bearer or replace the gift card of equivalent value.
- Laws prevailing in India shall be applicable and courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This gift card is the property of Reliance and shall be subject to availability. Reliance reserves the right to modify/alter/amend the terms and conditions without prior intimation.
Q1. What is the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Card is the best "Gift of Choice" that can be given to your loved ones. The Gift Card will allow you to choose from the largest and latest assortment of consumer electronics and IT products and services across all Reliance Digital Stores, iStores and RDX Stores.
Q2. Where can I purchase the Reliance Digital Gift Cards?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be purchased at all the Reliance Digital Stores in India.
Q3. Where can I use the Reliance Digital Gift Cards?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be used at all Reliance Digital Stores, iStores and Reliance Digital Express (RDX) Stores.
Q4. How many cards can I purchase?
Ans: There is no limit to the number of cards that can be purchased.
Q5. What denominations are available? What are the maximum and minimum amounts available?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards are available at any denomination, between Rs. 500 and Rs. 10000.
Q6. Are there any Administration Fees?
Ans: There are no administrative or processing fees to activate or use the Reliance Digital Gift Card.
Q7. When is my Reliance Digital Gift Card activated?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card is activated within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
Q8. What is the validity period for the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue or the last transaction, whichever is later.
Q9. How much value can I load a Reliance Digital Gift Card with?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card can be loaded with any value, between Rs. 500 and Rs. 10000.
Q10. How can I pay for the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card can be purchased with Cash, Debit or Credit Cards. Cheques will however, not be accepted.
Q11. Can I purchase a Reliance Digital Gift Card with another Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: Yes, the balance available in a Reliance Digital Gift Card can be used to purchase a new Reliance Digital Gift Card.
Q12. Can I reuse my Reliance Digital Gift Card?
No, the Reliance Digital Gift Cards cannot be reused.
Q13. How do I use the Reliance Digital Gift Card at the Store to purchase products?
Ans: You can present the Reliance Digital Gift Card to the cashier at the Store. The cashier will swipe the Gift Card and use the amount available on the Gift Card. If the amount available on the Gift Card is less than the value of the product(s) purchased, then the balance amount will have to be paid by you, through another mode of payment.
Q14. Do I have to use up the value of my gift card in one transaction?
Ans: No, the Reliance Digital Gift Card can be used multiple times until the value is depleted, or the card expires, whichever is earlier.
Q15. Can I use multiple Reliance Digital Gift Cards while making a purchase?
Ans: Yes, multiple Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be used while making a purchase.
Q16. Can I use a Reliance Digital Gift Card and another form of payment in the same transaction?
Ans: Yes, the Reliance Digital Gift Card and another form of payment can be used in the same transaction.
Q17. Can the Reliance Digital Gift Card be redeemed for cash?
Ans: No, the Reliance Digital Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
Q18. How do I check the balance on my Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The balance on the Reliance Digital Gift Card can be checked at the CRM Desk, in any of the Reliance Digital Stores.
Q19. How are products that are purchased with the Reliance Digital Gift Card refunded?
Ans: Products purchased with the Reliance Digital Gift Card are refunded through a credit note.
Q20. What happens if my Reliance Digital Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will not be replaced or the balance amount will not be refunded.
Q21. How do I purchase the Reliance Digital Gift Card in bulk? Are bulk discounts available?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be purchased in bulk either from the Reliance Digital Stores or by connecting with the Reliance Digital Corporate Sales team. And discounts are available for bulk purchases.