- OUR BRAND PROMISE
- EASY RETURNNEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SERVICE GUARANTEEUNMATCHED NETWORK
- Find a store
- Contact us
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- Order Placement
- Why is the Cash on Delivery (COD) option not offered in my location?
- We have select products across select pin codes that are activated for Cash on Delivery. You can check if the Cash on Delivery is available by entering the pin code on the product details page.
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- You will receive an email or SMS confirmation once the order is placed successfully. You can also check status of the orders in “My Orders” once you have signed in.
- Can I buy online and pick delivery at the nearest store?
- Yes, you can. You will need to choose "Pick at Store" as your preferred delivery option. Enter your pin code and choose a store from the list of available stores carrying the product in your vicinity.
- Can I choose the time and date for PFS?
- We currently do not have the ability to choose date and time for pickup. Your order, once placed, is reserved for 14 days. If the same is not picked up within 14 days, order will be automatically cancelled.
- What is Insta Delivery?
- Insta delivery is an express mode of delivery on www.reliancedigital.in. We deliver products placed via Insta Delivery within 3 hour of order placement. Orders are delivered from the closest Reliance Digital stores. These orders may be delayed basis current Government restrictions in certain states and cities.
During checkout process on the website, Insta delivery is selected by default if the chosen product(s) is available in the store closest to your pin code. For orders with multiple items, Insta delivery will be available only if all products are available in the same store. If one of more product(s) in the order is not available in the store closest to your pin code, standard delivery will be the only option available for home delivery.
- How does Pick at Store work?
- On the second step of checkout, you can choose Pick at store instead of choosing Standard delivery or Insta delivery. Once you have chosen Pick at Store option, you need to enter your pin code. This will give you choices of the stores in the vicinity of your pin code. You can choose any store from where you can pick the order.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment email with the Tracking details in your mailbox. You will have an option 'Track my shipment' from where you can track your order. Alternatively, you can also visit My Accounts page on the Reliance digital website and track your order from the order history.
- Can I change the delivery address after I’ve placed my order?
- For security reasons, delivery address and mobile number cannot be changed once the order has been placed. If you have provided an incorrect address or mobile number, we request you to cancel the order and place a new one with all the correct information.
- How can I get my order delivered fast?
- If the product you select is available at a store near you, you will be offered Insta Delivery as a default option for your delivery. Through Insta Delivery, orders will be delivered within 3 hours. You can also choose Pick at Store option if available - Pick at store will allow you to select the nearest store from where you can pick the order.
- What if the package I received is tampered or broken?
- All our packages come with "Tamper Evident Void Seals", click here for more information on our packaging. Please ensure that you do not accept packages where the seal is tampered. Acceptance of a tampered "Void Seal" or a damaged box will automatically disqualify any return claims for physically damaged/defective products, incorrect product, or missing accessories.
- What if the product I received is damaged?
- If the product you have received is a damaged product, we request you to call our customer support team immediately for initiating a return for the product. However, please note that any product noticed as "Received in Physically Damaged Condition, Damage upon Delivery" or "Missing Accessories/Items in Box" has to be reported within 24 hours of delivery and without activating the product for it to be eligible for a replacement. Any issues reported after 24 hours or if a product is activated will not be accepted.
- Which company does the delivery of the products?
- We work with 3rd party courier partners for the safe delivery of your products. For additional details on delivery, please read Delivery and Shipping Policy.
- Where can I raise my concern regarding the damaged product?
- You can reach out to our customer action centre at 1800 889 1055 or email us at email@example.com to register your complaint within 24 hours of delivery of the product. You will need to share the images of the outer box, inner box as well as the product to register your complaint. Our team will verify your complaint and if identified as an out of box damage, a return will be generated for your product.
- Why are resQ services highlighted during the ordering process?
- The resQ services highlighted are as follows
1) Installation - Free or paid as per the product. Free installation is automatically added to cart. For paid installation, you will need to manually add the installation service.
2) resQ extended care pack services
Please Note: Installation done by any third-party vendor outside resQ will not be claimable under the Reliance digital returns policy.
ResQ care packs can only be purchased at the time of main order placement. These services cannot be bought separately. For installation, if you have forgotten to add paid installation in your order, please reach out to our customer contact centre team at 1800 889 1055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a service request for you.
- I want to change the colour of the product, what should I do?
- If you have ordered an incorrect colour we recommend that you cancel the order before delivery. You can also refuse to accept the delivery at your doorstep. If the package is accepted then we will not accept returns on account of "Change of Mind".
If the colour is mentioned incorrectly on the website, we request that you share details indicating the mismatch of colour and/or specifications. We will validate your complaint and issue a refund if the product was catalogued incorrectly.
- Can I get a GST invoice for my order?
- Yes. You can get a GST invoice. Select GST invoice on the "Enter Delivery Address" page. Please note: GST invoices are only available for Standard Delivery orders. We do not have the ability to share a GST invoice for Insta Delivery or Pick at Store orders.
- Can I buy multiple products in one order?
- Yes, just browse and choose products you want. Add this to the cart and then click on the checkout to continue placing the order.
- Can I order multiple units of a single product?
- Yes. However, this depends on the maximum quantity eligible for order by one single person. If the maximum allowed is 1, then you can only add 1 quantity of that product.
- When will my order be delivered?
- The delivery of your order depends on the mode of delivery selected while placing the order. In the case of standard delivery, it depends on the pin code. In the case Insta Delivery option was selected, the order should be delivered within 3 hours of the order placement subject to GOVT. restrictions in your area.
- Payments and Pricing
- What are the various modes of payment?
- The various modes of payment offered by Reliance digital are:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Equated monthly installments (EMI)
- Debit card EMIs (wherever applicable)
- Cash on delivery
- Where can I find the coupons to be used on the product?
- You can find the coupons to be used on the products on the product display page under the section 'gain more with offers'.
- Can I do split payments in two different cards?
- You cannot do split payments in two different cards while placing the order.
- What are different debit and credit cards that can be used?
- Primarily for credit cards, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners club and RuPay. For debit cards, we accept Visa, MasterCard and RuPay.
- What happens if the money is deducted but the transaction didn’t go through?
- If the money is deducted and the transaction didn’t go through, we advise you to wait for half an hour and recheck your order status to check if the order was successfully placed. If post half hour, the transaction didn’t go through and Reliance Digital has not received a successful transaction, the amount will be refunded by the issuing bank within 7 business days.
- How do I know EMI is eligible on the product?
- You will find the details of the eligible banks and card type (credit or debit card) mentioned on the product description pages under the section 'save more with EMI/cashback' for the eligible products.
- Which banks do you accept payments from via net banking?
- The list of banks that accept payments via net banking is available on our payment page during checkout. Once you are on the payment page, you can select Net Banking and can click on the drop down to check the list of banks that accept payments via net banking.
- What is no cost EMI and low cost EMI?
- No Cost EMI and "Low Cost EMI" facility is available on select credit card or debit card issued by eligible banks and is simply a payment mode where customer gets benefits of the interest charged by banks per EMI transactions. The way it works is as follows:
"No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI" options, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Reliancedigital.in, will only pay amounts as follows
The total of the “principal amount and interest amount” paid during the EMI tenure minus instant discount or deferred cashback received equals the total amount mentioned on the invoice (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
Reliancedigital.in will provide amounts equivalent to the EMI interest as an instant discount or deferred cashback to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI. To understand how no cost EMI works, click here - No Cost EMI.
Please also ensure that you read all the terms and conditions for no cost EMI transactions. No Cost EMI T&C
To avail the no cost EMI, The product selected should be the only product in your cart to be eligible for the offer.
- How do I use my store credit points to complete a purchase?
- You have a store credit redemption option available on the final review order page. If the store credit covers the total amount of the cart, you can complete the purchase without any additional charge. However, if there is a balance left, you can choose any of the payment mode to finish the payment.
- The price of the product I ordered has changed. I want to cancel/return the product.
- Product prices, offers and promotions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. All prices displayed on the website www.reliancedigital.in are inclusive of taxes.
Reliance Digital reserves the right to change the prices of products, services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion. If your order hasn't been delivered, you can cancel the order from your account page or refuse to accept the product during delivery. No refunds of orders will be entertained on account of price changes of the product on the website at any point of time.
- I availed a coupon for my order but I have been charged for amount before discount
- We advise you to check the order amount being charged through the order process. There are two sections where a coupon code is entered -
1. Shopping cart
2. Order review page just before payment
If you realise that an incorrect amount has been charged post order placement, we request you to cancel the order and place a new one with correct coupon code.
- No cost EMI was selected while placing the order but bank informed me that interest has been charged
- Banks will charge interest for all EMI transaction. Hence, to manage that Reliance Digital gives an upfront discount on the payment page post entering the eligible card details so the amount charged on your card can be converted to EMI that is lower by the total interest amount. The principal amount and interest charged on your card for your tenure period will add up to the actual value of the product on Reliance Digital. GST and taxes may be additional and not covered under the No Cost EMI
- My order was returned for refund however bank continues to charge me EMI
- Generally in most cases banks will reverse the EMI transaction unless the return was created after 2 EMI's were paid. However in cases where the bank doesn’t reverse the EMI, you will need to reach out to Bank customer service number to cancel your loan. Credit or Debit Card EMI's are between bank and the customer where reliance digital is only a facilitator for conversion to EMI on purchase. Please read General Bank EMI T&C’s for more information
- What are the wallets that reliance digital offers
- Reliance digital has enabled the wallet and is available with us on the payment gateway. You can select wallet on the payment gateway and can choose the desired wallet from the drop down menu.
- Do you have Cash on delivery and card on delivery?
- We do offer cash on delivery for select products and for select pin codes. At the current time, card on delivery is not available with us,
- What is reliance store credit and how can it be used?
- Reliance Store credit is a type of credit note that can be used to make payments for purchases. A Reliance Store credit comes into the picture for the following cases
1) A Cash on Delivery order is refunded. The amount will be transferred into your Store credit to be used on purchases on the website.
2) If you cancel or return your order to upgrade to a different model. In this case we can transfer the money to your store credits so that a new purchase can be made immediately without waiting for banks to complete the refund
- Why do I have to enter my pan number during the order checkout?
- We need to have the PAN number entered during the checkout because it has been made mandatory by the government to have customers PAN card captured for the transactions over 2 lacs.
- I received my order and the MRP on box is lower than what is listed on the website
- We request you to email details regarding the same along with images of the box (particularly the MRP label) to email@example.com. We will review and validate the issue and if the claim is verified, we will share a GV for the difference amount.
- My transactions continue to fail in spite of having high credit limit
- If you transaction keeps failing, we request you to check -
1) if the card details and the OTP are entered correctly.
2) What the highest credit limit on a single transaction on your card and whether that is higher than your order value.
If there are no issues noted, please email us for the reason on your card failure and we will respond to you within 48 hours on the issue.
- What is an EMI payment option?
- An Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) is a fixed payment mode that is selected over the item for a specific period of time for easy monthly instalments. The option is available on Credit and Debit cards for specific banks.
- What are the bank interest rates and calculation of credit card on EMI?
- It is mandate for the RBI to take the interest charges on EMI over the tenure period. This charge will be borne by the customer and is collected by bank itself on the total amount of the product. The EMI may differ depends upon the products and also the interest rate of the respective bank
Below is the example
|Bank ||Interest Rate ||EMI ||Total Amount |
|Kotak Bank ||12% ||₹7,477.09 ||₹22,431 |
|Citi Bank ||13% ||₹7,489.39 ||₹22,468 |
|Axis Bank ||13% ||₹7489.39 ||₹22,468 |
- What is the eligibility criteria to avail EMI option?
- The EMI payment option on Debit/Credit card will be available on the minimum cart value of the product which varies from bank to bank.
- How can I make the payment using EMI option?
- After you add the product to the cart and proceed to the payment option, Debit/ Credit card EMI has to be selected and then the bank details. Along with that tenure period and card details like Name, Card number, Expiry and CVV has to be added for the payment. Order will be placed once the OTP generated is authorised.
- Why is the transaction amount not converted into EMI?
- When you choose EMI at the time of payment, the whole amount will be charged and is later converted into EMI by the bank. The usual TAT is 5 to 7 working days which will be reflected in the next billing cycle.
- Why is sum total of EMI’s more than the order value?
- Interest amount is charged by the bank for the transaction which makes the sum total of EMI's more than the order value. EMI rates are decided by the bank and have to be borne by the customer.
- Which payment methods can I use to get a no cost EMI?
- No Cost EMI is available on the selected Bank Cards and selected offers and the selected products which can be viewed in the Save more with EMI/cashback in the product page.
- Are there any fees or down payment?
- There is no fees or down payment to be paid by the customer for the EMI but GST has to be paid by the customer
- Is no cost EMI available on all products on the website?
- No cost EMI offer is available only on selected products which can be viewed in the offers section in the product page. No cost EMI is not available for all the products.
- Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
- Yes the bank will keep charging you the interest.
- How will my EMI be charged?
- It takes 5 working days for the EMI to be processed once the transaction is made. EMI will be charged on monthly basis which will be reflected from the 2nd month billing cycle from the date of transaction.
- What is UPI & how to open a UPI account?
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a real-time payment systems which helps in seamless transactions /transferring funds between two bank accounts using mobile interface. Once the bank account is linked with the net banking a unique ID as VPA (virtual payment address) is to be created with an MPIN set for the transactions.
- What is google pay & how to open a google pay account?
- Google Pay is a digital platform which is used to send and receive money over two accounts/individuals. Once the Google play account is created and is linked to the bank accounts transactions can be made.
- How can I buy Reliance Digital gift card?
- You can purchase the Reliance digital gift card from the Reliance digital store.
- Can I use more than one payment method, or combine payment methods, to make my purchase?
- Only one payment method has to be used to place the order at the time of transaction. Multiple or combined payment methods is not allowed.
- Why are prices different for same item for different delivery locations?
- There’s no price difference for different delivery locations.
- Are the prices displaced on website same to Reliance Digital store prices?
- The price on the Reliance Digital website can differ from the prices in the store.
- Are there additional discounts available on bulk purchase?
- There is no additional discount available on bulk purchases.
- Which bank do you accept payments for via net banking?
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
AU Small Finance Bank
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
Bank of Baroda-Corporate
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
IDFC First Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
Laxmi Vilas Bank
Punjab & Maharashtra Co-Op Bank
RBL Bank Limited, Corporate
Shamrao Vithal Co-Op Bank-Corporate
Standard Chartered Bank
Tamilnadu State Co-Op Bank
The Kalupur Commercial Co-Op Bank
Bassien Chatholic Bank
Catholic Syrian Bank
Central Bank of India
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Jana Small Finance Bank
Janata Sahakari Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
NKGSB Co-OP Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Shivalik Mercantile Co-Op Bank
State Bank of India
TamilNadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
The Mehsana Urban Co-Op Bank
Union Bank of India
Yes Bank Ltd
Digibank by DBS
Equitas Small Finance Bank
Esaf Small Finance Bank
Jio Payments Bank
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
Karnataka Bank Ltd
Karnataka Gramin Bank
North East Small Finance Bank Ltd
Punjab National Bank-Corporate
Shamrao Vithal Co-Op Bank
South Indian Bank
Suryoda Small Finance Bank
Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank Ltd
Varaccha Co-Operative Bank Ltd
Zoroastrian Co-Op Bank Ltd
- Promotion / Offer / Cashback
- I used a coupon but it shows invalid while applying?
- You need to recheck and enter the correct coupon code.
- I used a coupon but I was charged total amount?
- You need to recheck and enter the correct coupon code.
- Why is that the instant discount is applicable on the product page but the offer is not getting applied?
- You cannot apply 2 different offers in the same order. The order can only be placed with one applied offer.
- Why does the product page advertised freebies but I didn’t receive any?
- Once you add the product to the cart and move to the checkout page, you will have to opt for the freebies you receive it along with the product.
- What is the minimum eligibility for any cashback offer?
- The minimum transaction has to be between 5,000 to 10,000 depending upon the cashback offers on that particular product.
- Can I avail the offer twice in the same day?
- No, you cannot avail the same offer twice on the same day.
- Why have I not received the Cashback which was applicable to my order?
- The cashback will be credited into your account within 90 to 120 business days from the last date of transaction. If the cashback hasn’t been posted after the above mentioned days, kindly raise a complaint with the customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When will I receive the cashback in my back account?
- The cashback shall be credited within 120 business days from the last date of the transaction month to all open and active card members’ accounts only. Please read the cashback posting timeline on each product page.
- Can I use multiple coupons on the same transaction?
- You cannot use multiple coupon codes for the same transaction.
- Shipping and Delivery
- How will the delivery be done?
- The delivery of your order will be done via a home courier service. Delivery person will contact you before visiting and the order delivery will only be done with OTP verification.
- Are there any shipping charges?
- No, Reliance doesn’t collect any shipping charges.
- Does reliancedigital.com deliver outside India?
- No, Reliance doesn’t deliver outside India.
- Can I buy online and pick delivery from the nearest Reliance Digital store?
- You can place the order online and choose the option of pick at store while placing the order.
- What if my billing and shipping addresses are different?
- If your billing and the shipping addresses are different, order will be delivered at the shipping address which is added at the time of placing the order.
- Cancellations and Returns
- What is your cancellation and return policy?
- Cancellations of orders is possible only before the order is invoiced for shipment. Once an order is invoiced and packed, it cannot be cancelled. Reliancedigital.in reserves the right to cancel orders placed on the website, wholly or partially, if products cannot be shipped for quality reasons or for non-availability of inventory.
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on reliancedigital.in.
1. A product purchased on Reliancedigital.in is eligible for return within the return period mentioned in the table below if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
* Product delivered is different from what was ordered
* Product was received in a physically damaged condition or was found defective when package was opened.
*The product or parts of the product or accessories that were described on the website as “In the Box” was missing.
- How do I return an item?
- There are three ways you can cancel or return your order. Once the order has been placed and confirmation has been provided, you can go to my order section on the website and cancel the order. You can also refuse to accept the order at your doorstep. You can also reach out to our customer support on the toll Free number - 1800 889 1055 and get your order cancelled.
- The price has changed after I placed an order. What should I do?
- Product prices, offers and promotions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. All prices displayed on the website www.reliancedigital.in are inclusive of taxes. Reliance Digital reserve the right to change the prices of products, services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion. If your order hasn’t been delivered, you can cancel the order from your account page or refuse it during delivery. No refunds of orders will be entertained on account of price changes of the product on the website at any point of time.
- If I am not happy with my purchase, can I cancel or return the order?
- You can cancel the order for Products partially or fully prior to the shipment is “Out for Delivery”. You may also choose to initiate the return or replacement of the Product within 7 days from the time the Product(s) is delivered to you. For more information, please read Cancellation and Return Policy.
- Which products are not eligible for returns?
- All our packages come with "Tamper Evident Void Seals". Please ensure that you do not accept packages where the seal is tampered. Acceptance of a tampered "Void Seal" or a damaged box will automatically disqualify any return claims for physically damaged/defective products, incorrect product, or missing accessories.
Any product noticed as "Received in Physically Damaged Condition, Damage upon Delivery" or "Missing Accessories/Items in Box" has to be reported within 24 hours to be eligible for a replacement. Any issues reported after 24 hours will not be accepted.
- Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
- You will have to return all the free items and accessories that you might have received along with the order.
- When is a return of an item not possible?
- The return of the product is allowed within the return period i.e. 7 days. Post the return period, the return is not allowed.
- What should I do if I find the package open or tampered on delivery?
- All our packages come with "Tamper Evident Void Seals". Please ensure that you do not accept packages where the seal is tampered. Acceptance of a tampered "Void Seal" or a damaged box will automatically disqualify you from any replacement claims for physically damaged/defective products, incorrect product, or missing accessories.
- What are the refund timelines if I cancel or return a product?
- If the delivered order is found out be Defective/damaged/dented you can reach out to us within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- How can I get refund for the EMI transactions?
- Your transaction amount will be credited to the card which was used by you during the time of payment. However for the EMI closure, the communication to the bank has to be done from your end.
- Why am I not able to purchase my product besides my location?
- The pincode selected by you isn’t in a serviceable area and the courier partner will not be able to deliver the product in that particular area. Hence, you are not able to make a purchase of product besides your location.
- Which products are covered under 'return policy' of reliancedigital.com?
- All items sold on relicedigital.com are covered under return policy Products received in physical damage condition / dented / not working
- How will I be reimbursed for the products I have cancelled or returned?
- The refunds will be credited to your original mode of payment as the cancellation policy in the stipulated time. Please read Cancellation and Return Policy for more information.
- Managing Your Account
- How can I create an account?
- You can on login on the top right hand corner of the website. It will take you to sign in page where you will have an option to REGISTER. Once you click on that. It takes you to the register page where you can fill in your details and create an account on our website.
- I paid by COD and got my refunds. Where can I check my store credits?
- Once you login, click on your name on the top right corner on the Reliance digital website. It will take you to my account page. Click on my credit to check your store credit points.
- Can I change my account email id or mobile number?
- You can change your email id, mobile number and other details in my accounts page. In my accounts, click on my address where you can edit all the details you need.
- What is an address book?
- Address book can be found under my account where new address can be added and existing address can be edited or deleted.
- How do I change or reset my password?
- You can click on the forget password on the login page. You have to enter the email id and generate the OTP. Post enter the correct OTP, you can change the password.
- Installation and After Sales Support
- What is resQ?
- ResQ is India's only ISO certified electronics service brand. ResQ provides free pick-up and drop of your electronics from home to the service centre and back. ResQ provides stand-by units for select electronics under repairs. Not just that, resQ’s periodical preventive maintenance check-up ensures that your electronics remain healthy and life remains hassle-free.
ResQ is multi-product, multi-brand which means be it any brand, any kind of product, and resQ will take care of all your electronics – whether bought in stores or on www.reliancedigital.in.
- What benefits does resQ services have?
- Benefits of ResQ are as follows:- a. Comprehensive plan which provide coverage for all functional parts. resQ Care Plan covers the critical parts of your Mobile phone: Screen sensitivity, camera, circuit board & much more.
b. Zero Service Cost.
c. Accidental Damage protection.
d. Preventive Maintenance.
e. Repair your product.
f. Available at your service.
- How do I request for a service?
- There are 2 ways for registering request for a service -
A. Registering Request through ResQ App
B. By giving a call in the toll free-1800 889 1044
- Are resQ services and warranties available for all products?
- Any brand, any kind of product, resQ will take care of all your electronics – whether bought in stores or on www.reliancedigital.in. You will have to make sure to purchase the required resQ service plan with the product.
- Is there a resQ app?
- ResQ App is available for iPhones, Android phones, and web browsers. To download the app, please go to resQ services.
- Does resQ services involve installation of the product as well?
- At Reliance resQ, we undertake all kind of services related to the product including installation.
- Customer Support
- How can I contact for queries regarding my online orders on Reliance Digital?
- You can contact us regarding your online orders on reliance digital at email@example.com or you can call us at 1800 889 1055 between 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM, 365 days.
- How can I contact for Reliance Digital store related queries?
- You can contact us for all the store related queries at 1800-889-1044.