Reliance Retail Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai - 400 002, Maharashtra, India ("the Company") offers various retail solutions, including through its website www.relianceretail.com and other applications ("Platforms") various online lifestyle, fashion, grocery and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of products across categories related to fashion & lifestyle, consumer electronics, grocery and general merchandise ("Products") by users of the Platforms ("Users").
1. Fees, Payments and Pricing Policy?
2. Fees and Payment Options
- RELIANCE DIGITAL does not levy any fee for browsing the Platforms. RELIANCE DIGITAL may, in future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Platforms as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platforms. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. RELIANCE DIGITAL does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platforms after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- To ensure User convenience, RELIANCE DIGITAL offers multiple payment options to Users. RELIANCE DIGITAL, without prior notice to Users, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- i. Payment through net banking facilities;
- ii. Payment through select credit cards;
- iii. Payment through select debit cards;
- iv. Payments through cash on delivery (Temporarily not offered due to COVID-19 restrictions);
- v. Payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- vi. Payment through equated monthly instalments (“EMI”);
- vii. Any other payment option as may be provided by RELIANCE DIGITAL from time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as "Payment Options". While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, RELIANCE DIGITAL accepts payments only from major, select banking avenues. RELIANCE DIGITAL does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User's payment through the Payment Options is solely at Reliance Digital’s discretion. RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User's transaction, RELIANCE DIGITAL may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, Users agree to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Reliance Digital or its third party payment gateway provider. Users shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. RELIANCE DIGITAL disclaims all liabilities that may arise because of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- RELIANCE DIGITAL shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- i. a lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to Users as a part of Reliance Digital’s promotions;
- ii. the exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank;
- iii. any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction; or
- iv. a declination of transaction for reasons beyond Reliance Digital’s control.
- RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platforms. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by RELIANCE DIGITAL, RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions and will CANCEL them from time to time. RELIANCE DIGITAL may also refuse to process transactions emanating from Users who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platforms. Should RELIANCE DIGITAL be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platforms, RELIANCE DIGITAL shall have the right to reject such transactions. RELIANCE DIGITAL may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such Users or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that RELIANCE DIGITAL shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Reliance Digital’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction because of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platforms.
- Unless specified otherwise, all the Products listed on the Platforms shall be sold in Indian Rupees either at maximum retail price or at an offer or discounted price, with or without applicable taxes. Despite Reliance Digital's best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Platforms during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Platforms, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Reliance Digital’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Product against the price published on the Platforms is set out below:
- i. If the maximum retail price of the Product delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Platforms, the User shall, within 24 (twenty four) hours from the time when he/she received the Product, intimate RELIANCE DIGITAL by calling 1800-889-1044 or 022-41117877 or by writing to email@example.com, in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon RELIANCE DIGITAL being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be given to the User via a Gift Voucher within 3 (Three) days from the date of receiving the written notice from the User.
- ii. If the maximum retail price of the Product listed on the Platforms is higher than what has been published and if RELIANCE DIGITAL is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, RELIANCE DIGITAL shall have the right to reserve the dispatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Platforms have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the monies paid by the User shall be refunded back to the same mode of payment within 7 (seven) days by RELIANCE DIGITAL.
- To enable Users to make payments for buying Products on the Platforms, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platforms and RELIANCE DIGITAL does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time held liable.
- RELIANCE DIGITAL may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between Users and other third parties, apart from RELIANCE DIGITAL. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the Products purchased by you through the Platforms, RELIANCE DIGITAL shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platforms, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to RELIANCE DIGITAL within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platforms in order to enable RELIANCE DIGITAL initiate investigations.
- If the User carries out a purchase on the Platforms and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User. In order to facilitate such redemption of the Invalidated Payment, the User shall within 5 (five) business days from the date of receiving a written notice from RELIANCE DIGITAL, remit the Invalidated Payment into Reliance Digital’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Reliance Digital’s bank account despite having received the notice, RELIANCE DIGITAL shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
- Cash on Delivery: Currently CASH ON DELIVERY is only available for select pincodes on the website www.reliancedigital.in.
The 'cash on delivery' Payment Option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to Reliance Digital’s delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Product to the User. Presently, RELIANCE DIGITAL offers a maximum order value of INR 5,000 (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand) under the cash on delivery Payment Option. RELIANCE DIGITAL reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery Payment Option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by RELIANCE DIGITAL or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations.
- EMI: The EMI Payment Option allows Users to make staggered payments for the purchase of Products from the Platforms. The EMI Payment Option can be availed only for the purchase of Products with a minimum cart value as directed by the respective banks that offer the same. The details of applicable EMI option are available on every Product Page. The EMI Payment Option is only available for payment through credit cards issued by selected banks as specified on the Platforms. The terms and conditions of the relevant banks shall be applicable on all payments made by Users using the EMI Payment Option, and RELIANCE DIGITAL will not be responsible or liable for any issues or claims arising from the use of this Payment Option.
3. Pricing and Promotions
- Product prices, offers and promotions are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. All prices displayed on the website www.reliancedigital.in are inclusive of taxes.
Reliance Digital reserve the right to change the prices of products, services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion. No refunds of orders will be entertained on account of price changes of the product on the website at any point of time.
- Reliance Digital strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Reliancedigital.in shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been delivered.
- Promotion errors: While Reliance Digital website strives to maintain promotion accuracy, there may be some rare cases where a promo/discount is not applied. Customers can cancel their orders and retry placing a new order. Post order delivery, any inaccuracy of discount or any doubts expressed by the customer shall not be entertained.
- Freebies - Some of the freebies offered on Reliancedigital.in are auto added to the shopping cart i.e. TV wallmount with TV, Laptop bag or camera case with laptops/cameras wherever applicable. However Reliancedigital also offers bundle promotions from time to time which is User driven and has to be added to the cart by the customer
- Such Freebies/combo/Promotional offers will have to be manually added to the cart by the customer to avail the Free product with Purchase offer listed on the product page
- If a freebie/Promotional product is added to cart successfully on the shopping cart page, it will appear under "Order Details" in Your account section as well as all email communication from Reliance Digital Retail Ltd.
- In case a freebie/promotional product is not manually added to cart on the shopping cart page, it will not be delivered along with the original product.
- Customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from date of order placement to request coupon code for ordering the freebie in case it was missed
- Customer’s original order will be validated against the offer period and a coupon code for ordering the freebie will be provided.
- Total Invoice value will be the same as listed on the website or the final order value. However as per GST requirements, the Price of the freebie/Promotional Product will be apportioned against the two products on the invoice
- Return or Cancellation for such orders must have the Freebie/Promotional Product cancelled/returned for a full refund. Customers who retain the freebie will receive a refund minus the proportionate amount of the freebie as mentioned on the invoice