"Terms & Conditions - No/Low Cost EMI and Brand CashBack"
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card/Debit Card No Cost EMI and Low Cost EMI
- The following terms and conditions apply to No/Low Cost Equated Monthly Instalment ("EMI") transactions made using a credit/debit card issued by eligible banks during the offer period
- The below apply only for EMI as a payment option ("No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI")
- The No Cost EMI and "Low Cost EMI" facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on reliancedigital.in or the mobile site thereof (collectively known as "Reliancedigital.in") using a credit card or debit card issued by eligible banks using EMI facility; if available on Reliancedigital.in
- “No Cost EMI” and "Low Cost EMI" is made available on select products and with select banks, as determined from time to time.
- Eligible products will have details of the eligible banks and card type (credit card or debit card) mentioned on the Product Description pages under the Finance offers section
- The product selected should be the only product in your cart to be eligible for the offer. Any additional product/service item in the cart/order will automatically disqualify for the No/Low Cost EMI and/or cashback offer.
- Additional Brand Cashback visible under " Save More with EMI / Cashback " is available only if the net product amount is within the threshhold. Please check the payment page for final eligibility of Offer.
- Some banks may charge additional fees for EMI conversion, please check with issuing bank for any additional charges or GST on the charges. This is not covered under the "No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI" scheme
- The "No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI" payment option can only be availed using the credit card of any bank on Reliancedigital.in and selected debit cards as determined from time to time. This is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including but not limited to net banking, UPI, Wallet or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the "No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI" payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Reliancedigital.in, will only pay amounts as follows
- The total of the “principal amount and interest amount” paid during the EMI tenure minus instant discount or deferred cashback received equals the total amount mentioned on the invoice (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- Reliancedigital.in will provide amounts equivalent to the EMI interest as an instant discount or deferred cashback to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- For Apple products , EMI interest is given as instant discount whenever No Cost EMI is available for the product, however for all others brands cashback for the interest amount will be posted within 90 days from the last day of month of transaction.
- The participating banks/brands reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI which will be over and above the product price.
- Customers cannot add more than one item to their cart if they want to avail “No Cost EMI” or "Low Cost EMI"
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI and "Low Cost EMI" facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards.
- Reliance Retail Limited will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Indvidual bank terms and conditions for the issuing bank on EMI transaction will also be binding for "No Cost EMI" and "Low Cost EMI" transaction on reliance retail.
- Please refer to detailed bank TNC. (https://www.reliancedigital.in/content/emi-terms)
- Reliance Retail is only responsible for refund of the transaction. Cancellation of loan will be as per the terms and condition of issuing bank.
- Reliance reserves the right to change the banks offering the No Cost EMI or stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
- All Disputes are subject to laws of India and courts at Mumbai Jurisdiction.
How No Cost EMI Works
There are three types of “No Cost EMI” on www.reliancedigital.in.
- Where the EMI interest is discounted upfront on the Payment page. These products have No Cost EMI offers listed as follows on the product Page under Finance Offers 3/6/9 Months No Cost EMI on HDFC and ICICI bank credit cards if this is the only product in cart
- For Brands like Apple, where EMI interest is discounted up front on the Pine Labs Payment page if the product is eligible for No Cost EMI.
- For Brands other than Apple where EMI interest is paid as deferred cashback by the bank within 90 days from last day of month of transaction. These transactions are completed on the Pine Labs Payment page. These products have EMI offers listed as follows on the product Page under Finance Offers.
- Credit Card No-Cost EMI Options.
- Credit Card Low-Cost EMI Options.
- Debit Card Low-Cost EMI Options.
Terms and Conditions of Additional Cashback
- Details of the offer – Cashback and Participating banks are mentioned on eligible product pages under Finance Offers Section
- Cashback offer is valid on Credit Card / Debit Card or EMI transactions as mentioned on eligible product page.
- The product selected should be the only product in your cart to be eligible for the offer. Any additional product/service item in the cart/order will automatically disqualify for the No/Low Cost EMI and/or cashback offer
- Under payment mode EMI (Easy Installments), select the eligible issuing bank. Customer will be directed to the Pine Labs gateway to complete the transaction.
- All transactions completed through any payment gateway other than PINE labs payment gateway, will not be liable for No Cost EMI or additional cashbacks.
- If the customer is not directed to the PINE Labs gateway, the customer needs to connect to the contact centre to check on the scheme availability.
- The mentioned cashback shall be credited within 120 business days from the last date of the transaction month to all open and active card members’ accounts only. Please read the cashback posting timeline on each product page.
- In cases where an eligible "additional cashback" is not received, post verification of the offer and eligibility, the amount will be refunded in the form of a Gift Voucher.
- Only one transaction per month/per card or two transactions per card per quarter is allowed for the EMI