- Program: Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) offers this program, starting 18th September 2021 (“Jio Mart Cash Back Program” or “Program”). Any person, who (i) is an individual resident of India as defined under the Income Tax Act, 1961), (ii) is of eighteen (18) years of age or above and has the capacity to enter into a contract and (iii) meets such eligibility conditions as may be stipulated by Reliance from time to time; can become a member (“Jio Mart Cash Back Member”) of this Program upon voluntarily providing his/her mobile number at the time of shopping for the products and services sold or offered by Reliance. As part of the Jio Mart Cash Back Program, Jio Mart Cash Back Member can avail a wide range of offers through points earned (“Jio Mart Cash Back Points”) from any of our selected stores or websites or on mobile applications (collectively referred to as “Reliance Platforms”) operated and maintained by Reliance.
- Enrolment: Participation in the Jio Mart Cash Back Program is purely voluntary and subject to compliance with terms and conditions hereinafter contained (“Jio Mart Cash Back Terms and Conditions”, or “T&C”). Reliance may, at its sole discretion, reject the enrolment in the Jio Mart Cash Back Program for reasons it deems appropriate.
- Amendments: Reliance reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Jio Mart Cash Back Program/T&C and/or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
- Acceptance: A person’s application for enrolment in the Jio Mart Cash Back Program by providing his/her mobile number at the time of billing on any of the Reliance Platforms shall be deemed to be explicit acceptance of the T&C. Jio Mart Cash Back Member hereby acknowledges that he/she has understood and unconditionally accepts the T&C. Any Jio Mart Cash Back Member providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Reliance with intent to participate in this Jio Mart Cash Back Program will automatically be disqualified from participating in it. Reliance’s determination of such disqualification, at any point of time, shall be final and binding.
- Eligible Products: Eligible Jio Mart Cash Back Member shall be entitled to earn the Jio Mart Cash Back Points, in terms of Clause 9 below, only on Reliance Platforms where the said Jio Cash Back Member purchases eligible goods and/or ResQ care plan, (excludes all type of services including (i) ‘JioFiber’ recharges, other services like, i.e., installation, warranty, repair services; (ii) items such as gift cards, vouchers and the like; (iii) jewellery products; and (iv) products and services for which any other ongoing scheme or offer is availed (“Eligible Products”) and completes payment in respect thereof. Reliance shall the sole right to determine applicability of Eligible Products for the purposes of the Program from time to time.
- Eligible Transaction: For transactions on Reliance Platform(s) for Eligible Product(s) from 18th September 2021 (each a “Transaction”), the following conditions apply:
a. Any transactions where any other prevailing scheme and/or offers are utilised on the Reliance Platforms and Eligible Products, the Jio Mart Cash Back Program will not apply and cannot be availed.
b. The Jio Mart Cash Back Points applicable to a Transaction when performed in physical store included under Reliance Platforms shall, subject to expiry of Return Period (defined hereinafter) and in terms of Clause 9 below, be provided for a Jio Mart Cash Back Member only upon the latter providing his/her valid and active registered mobile number to the cashier or authorized personnel at such physical store at the time of billing or check out for the Transaction.
c. In case of online/digital Reliance Platforms, where the Jio Mart Cash Back Member does not have a valid and active registered mobile number at the time of performing the Transaction, a valid and active registered mobile number will have to be furnished by such Jio Mart Cash Back Member prior to check out of the Transaction.
- Jio Mart Cash Back Points: The following terms and conditions apply to the earning and redemption of Jio Mart Cash Bank Points:
a. Jio Mart Cash Back Points accrue to a Jio Mart Cash Back Member after (i) The Jio Mart Cash Back Member, in compliance with the T&C, performs a Transaction; and (ii) the expiry of the Return Period.
b. For purchases of Eligible Products made subject to Clause 7 above through Reliance Platform (s), for Transactions completed between 18th to 29th September, 2021: Jio Mart Cash Back Points shall be credited in terms of Clause 9 only on successful delivery of the order, where the Jio Mart Cash Back Member has neither sought for or availed return and/or refund and upon the expiry of the later of (i) 2nd October 2021 or (ii) within 3 working days after expiry of the period stipulated for return and/or refund per respective Reliance Platform(s) policies (“Return Period”). All subsequent Jio Mart Cash Back Points earned will be credited to the customers cashback account within 3 working days from the Return Period policies of respective Reliance Platform (s).
c. Jio Mart Cash Back Points cannot be encashed and do not carry any real money value. Jio Mart Cash Back Points are redeemable only against select products or services in accordance with the prevailing redemption policy / schemes at the time of such redemption (“Redeemable Products”).
d. Jio Mart Cash Back Member can know the current balance of Jio Mart Cash Back Points by visiting JioMart website and through authenticated login credentials. Reliance’s computation of Jio Mart Cash Back Points shall be final and binding on the Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
e. Jio Mart Cash Back Member can earn Jio Mart Cash Back Point(s) for a Transaction, upon expiry of the Return Period, subject to such Jio Mart Cash Back Member (i) performing such Transaction of a minimum threshold value in such Reliance Platform(s) as determined by Reliance from time to time; and (ii) such Jio Mart Cash Back Points of value as determined on the basis of net payment made by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member for a Transaction other than by utilisation of cashback or loyalty points or any other promotional currency; and (iii) such maximum threshold of Jio Mart Cash Back Points that can be earned for Transactions performed in a day in a relevant Reliance Platform(s), as determined by Reliance from time to time (“Points Threshold”).
f. To enable provisioning of various offers associated with the Jio Mart Cash Back Points across a diverse range of Eligible Products and in different Reliance Platforms, Reliance reserves the right to determine, including modify, from time to time:- (i) the Eligible Products; (ii) the applicable Reliance Platforms; (iii) the Points Threshold; and (iv) the offers, including the manner of determining the offers applicable against the Jio Mart Cash Back Points. Jio Mart Cash Back Members are advised to check the applicable Jio Mart Cash Back Points, including attendant terms thereto, for a Transaction, at the time of performing such Transaction.
g. The following table below stipulates the Points Threshold applicable for Jio Mart Cash Back Points:
Serial number Applicable Reliance Platforms (i.e., formats) Minimum net transaction value (i.e., purchase of Eligible Products) required to earn Jio Mart Cash Back Points Jio Mart Cash Back Points earned (valued at 1 point or Rupees 1 per Rupees 100/- of the net payments made by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member for purchasing Eligible Products other than by utilisation of cashback or loyalty points or any other promotional currency Maximum Jio Mart Cash Back Points that can be earned in a day on purchase of Eligible Products at the eligible store. 1 Reliance Smart/ Fresh/ Smart Point/ JioMart Rs.200 10 200 JioMart Cash Back Points per day, across all the formats mentioned 2 Reliance Digital/ My Jio Stores/ Jio Points Rs.200 20 200 JioMart Cash Back Points per day across all the formats mentioned 3 Reliance Trends/ Project Eve/ Ajio Rs.200 20 500 JioMart Cash Back Points /day across all the formats mentioned 4 Partner Grocery Stores (Kirana) representing Reliance. Rs.200 10 200 JioMart Cash Back Points / day across all the formats mentioned 5 Partner merchants representing Reliance. Rs.200 20 200 JioMart Cash Back Points /day across all the formats mentioned 6 Zivame/ Netmeds/Urban Ladder (Reliance affiliates) Rs.200 20 200 JioMart Cash Back Points /day across all the formats mentioned
i. In case of any refund processed for a Transaction as per policy and processes of Reliance, all corresponding Jio Mart Cash Back Points credited to a Jio Mart Cash Back Member, shall stand cancelled.
j. Where Eligible Products are purchased in a Transaction using, whether wholly or in part, (i) Jio Mart Cash Back Points; or (ii) any other cashback points or loyalty points or promotional currency as permitted by Reliance; no Jio Mart Cash Back Points shall accrue or be provided for such Transaction.
k. The Jio Mart Cash Back Program is available for the personal use and benefit of an individual only and not for commercial use or for use by enterprises, including companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships. Jio Mart Cash Back Points are credited to a Jio Mart Cash Back Member which is meant solely for his/her personal consumption. A Jio Mart Cash Back Member is identified by the mobile number he/she registers and therefore, the Jio Mart Cash Back Member shall ensure that the registered mobile number on the Reliance Platforms belongs to such Jio Mart Cash Back Member and is accurate and up-to-date.
l. Reliance will not be responsible for any loss of Jio Mart Cash Back Points due to loss, misuse, surrender or transfer of mobile number by Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
m. In the event of any change in the registered mobile number, it will be the sole responsibility of the Jio Mart Cash Back Member to promptly inform Reliance and strictly adhere to the process of updation or change of his/her registered mobile number, with necessary documents of proof, as may be stipulated by Reliance from time to time. Under no circumstances will Reliance be responsible in any manner for any delay on the part a Jio Mart Cash Back Member to inform any change of registered mobile number or failure to adduce necessary documents of proof or adherence to process for effecting such change in the records of Reliance.
- No Transfer of membership: Reliance does not allow a Jio Mart Cash Back Member to transfer its membership to another individual and as such cannot be pooled with, combined or transferred to any other mobile number.
- No Warranties: Subject to any applicable laws; (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed including, but not limited to, meeting of the Jio Mart Cash Back Member’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Jio Mart Cash Back Program, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Jio Mart Cash Back Program, any type of delay by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or noninfringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or Jio Mart Cash Back Points acquired or obtained through the Jio Mart Cash Back Program or any transactions effected through the Jio Mart Cash Back Program; and (b) The Jio Mart Cash Back Member expressly agree that his/her participation in the Jio Mart Cash Back Program is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein.
- Statutory Compliances: Reliance, may from time to time, in compliance with extant regulations and applicable law, impose additional terms and conditions that may be necessary for ensuring compliance of the Program with extant law. Such terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
- Indemnity: The Jio Mart Cash Back Member shall indemnify and keep indemnified Reliance and their officers, directors, employees, customers, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Reliance may incur, pay or become responsible as sponsor/organizer/facilitator as a result of (i) breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member under the T&C hereunder; (ii) any failure by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member to comply with applicable law and (iii) any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party by the Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
- Force Majeure: Reliance’s obligation under the Jio Mart Cash Back Program is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, epidemic, lockdown, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Reliance (“Force Majeure Event”). Reliance shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Jio Mart Cash Back Program there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. . If a Force Majeure Event occurs, Reliance shall not be responsible for any damage or loss which Jio Mart Cash Back Member may suffer by reason of such a failure or delay of performance, and such failure or delay shall not be a breach on part of Reliance.
- Waiver and Assignment: Failure by Reliance to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Reliance may assign any of its rights within the Jio Mart Cash Back Program to any party without prior intimation to Jio Mart Cash Back Member.
- Marketing and Promotion: By redeeming the Jio Mart Cash Back points, Jio Mart Cash Back Members grant to Reliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable license to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name of the Jio Mart Cash Back Member (“Member Material”) in any form, electronic or print manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Reliance and its licensees or assignees determine, without any further compensation, notification, or permission.
- Disputes: All disputes in connection with the Jio Mart Cash Back Program are subject to the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.