Retail Limited, having its registered address at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai-400 002 (“Reliance”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/website www.reliancedigital.in (collectively referred to as the “Reliance Digital Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of mobile, tablet, television, audio, home appliances, computers, cameras, kitchen appliances, personal care and grooming accessories and other products (“Products”) to the users of the Reliance Digital Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
WHAT IS THIS FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Reliance does not levy any fee for browsing the Reliance Digital Platform. Reliance may in future, consider levying fees on the User for using the Reliance Digital Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Reliance Digital Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Reliance does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Reliance Digital Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
2. In order to ensure User convenience, Reliance offers multiple payment options to User. Reliance without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
• payment through net banking facilities;
• payment through select credit cards;
• payment through select debit cards;
• payments through cash on delivery;
• payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
• payment through store credit;
• EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment)
• Any other payment option as may be provided by Reliance from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Reliance accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. Reliance does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
3. It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Reliance’s discretion. Reliance reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, Reliance may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, Reliance reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
4. While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Reliance’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Reliance disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
5. Reliance shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
• lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of Reliance’s promotions.
• exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
• any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
• declination of transaction for reasons beyond Reliance’s control.
6. Reliance reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Reliance Digital Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by Reliance, Reliance reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Reliance may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Reliance Digital Platform. Should Reliance be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Reliance Digital Platform, Reliance shall have the right to reject such transactions. Reliance may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that Reliance shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Reliance’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Reliance Digital Platform.
7. All the Products listed on the Reliance Digital Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite Reliance’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Reliance Digital Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Reliance Digital Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Reliance’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the Final Price paid for the Product(the price paid by the User for the Product) on the Reliance Digital Platform is set out below:
• If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the Final Price paid for the Product on the Reliance Digital Platform, the User shall, within 24 (Twenty Four) hours from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us at email@example.com in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon Reliance being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be given as gift voucher within 3-5(three to five) days from the date of receiving the written notice from the User.
• If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is equal to or higher than the Final Price paid for the Product on the Reliance Digital Platform, User shall not claim any amount on the difference in maximum retail price listed on Product box against the price listed on the Platform.
• If the actual Price of the Product(s) listed on the Reliance Digital Platform is higher than what has been published due to any typographical/other error or technical glitch and if Reliance is not providing any offer or discount on such Products, Reliance reserves the right to refuse/cancel the order placed by the User, at its sole discretion. . The amount paid by the User shall be refunded as below.
• In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, the User will receive a refund to the Store Credit, if the initial mode of payment for the order was ‘cash on delivery’. If the initial mode of payment for the order was through a payment option other than the ‘cash on delivery’ option, we may transfer the refund to the User’s source account that was used to make the initial payment.
8. To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Reliance Digital Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Reliance Digital Platform and Reliance does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
9. Reliance may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between User(s) and other third parties, apart from Reliance. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Reliance Digital Platform, Reliance shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
10. If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Reliance Digital Platform and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Reliance Digital Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Reliance Digital Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Reliance Digital Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 3 (three) business days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Reliance Digital Platform in order to enable Reliance initiate investigations.
11. The ‘cash on delivery’ payment option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to our delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Products to the User. Presently, we offer a maximum order value of INR 5,000 (Indian Rupees Five Thousand) under the cash on delivery payment option. Reliance reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery payment option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by Reliance or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations. User(s) are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the Cancellation, replacement, return and refund Policy. which sets out the terms of refunds for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery payment option.
12. Store Credit: If a User cancels an order for which payment has already been made to Reliance, the User shall have an option to convert the amount paid towards the order into store credit if order is cancelled by the customer support team. In addition, any and all refunds with respect to Products purchased through the ‘cash on delivery’ payment option will be transferred as store credit into the User’s store credit account. Reliance may also, at its sole discretion, grant User(s) with store credit. The store credits can be used by the User for future purchases only on the Reliance Digital Platform. In the eventuality of a User wishing to deactivate his/her account with Reliance, the User agrees that all store credit available on the User’s store credit account, if any, will automatically stand forfeited. The User therefore agrees to use and exhaust any existing store credit prior to requesting for a deactivation of his/her account on the Reliance Digital Platform. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, any refund of store credit to the User will be at the sole discretion of Reliance. If Reliance suspects any fraudulent activities, Reliance reserves its right to hold back transfer of any store credits to User.
13. EMI: The Equated Monthly Instalment payment option allows Users to make staggered payments for the purchase of Products on Platforms as per the EMI policy. The EMI Payment option can be availed only for the purchase of Products on Platform with a minimum cart value as directed by the respective banks that offer the same. The details of applicable EMI option are available on every Product page. The EMI Payment Option is only available for payment through credit cards issued by selected banks as specified on the Platforms. The terms and conditions of the relevant banks shall be applicable on all payments made by Users using the EMI payment option, and Reliance Digital will not be responsible or liable for any issues or claims arising from the use of these Payment Options.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Fees and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
Email Phone Number: email@example.com
Phone Number: 1800 889 1055 (9:30 AM to 7:30 PM, 365 days)