Article ID: 491935952
- Our Most Popular Smart Speaker - Comes in a refreshed design and delivers loud, crisp sound with powerful bass.
- Stream Millions of Songs - From apps like Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, Apple Music and Hungama Music.
- Get Started with Smart Home - Use voice to control lights, ACs, TVs, geysers, and more.
- Alexa - Just ask Alexa for music, news, trivia, scores, weather, alarms, kids' rhymes and stories.
- Shop for 3K & Above and Get Reconnect 2000W Steam Iron worth 1499 @699
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Offer Price: ₹4,099
- MRP: ₹4499 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 9%(₹400)
Meet the all-new Echo Dot
Our most popular smart speaker now comes in a refreshed, compact design that fits perfectly into any room. It delivers loud, crisp sound with powerful bass that you can enjoy anywhere in your home.
Meet Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot
Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
Voice control your music
Echo Dot streams music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, Gaana, Hungama Music and Spotify - just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more. With Amazon Prime Music and Spotify, you can also create and manage your personal playlist.
Voice control your home
Use Echo Dot to switch on the AC from the bed or dim the lights from the couch– completely hands-free. Or, set schedules to turn on the Geyser every morning at 7AM or turn mosquito repellent off at sunrise. Learn more about the magic of Alexa smart home. You can also use Echo Dot to control Fire TV - just say “Alexa, find comedy movies on Fire TV.”
Make everyday easier
Make your life easier at home. Set timers, ask questions, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also pay your utility bills - electricity, mobile phone, gas, internet and more - using Alexa. Just ask, “Alexa, pay my bills.”
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. Echo smart speakers have a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings and can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
Alexa has Skills
Alexa has more than 30,000 skills & counting. These skills add capabilities to help you do more with your Echo device. They can help you stay updated with latest news, listen to music, radio & podcasts or access stories, recipes, movie reviews and more from your favourite brands. You can also create your own personal skills & responses with Alexa skills blueprints.
Every day is an earth day
You don’t have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We integrated sustainability in the design of this device. Here’s how :
50% of the plastics used are post-consumer recycled plastics. 100% of the fabric used is post-consumer recycled fabric. 100% of the aluminium used is recycled die-cast aluminium. Device, cable and adapter included.
Amazon is building new wind and solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
99% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fibre-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power mode when it is idle. Low Power Mode is not available for certain user configurations.
We want you to know
- Your Echo devices come with multiple layers of privacy protection. From microphone off button to the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience.
- You can change your device language to English/हिन्दी via the Language options inside the Device settings on the Alexa App. To speak to Alexa in Hindi, just ask, “Alexa, speak in Hindi.”