TP-Link TL-MR3040 Wireless Router(491163796)
Gain more with offers (1)
- Buy any product & Get AJIO VOUCHERS worth up to Rs.8000 Read-T&C
Save more with EMI/Cashback Read-T&C
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with LTE/ HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems
- Three operation modes available: 3G/4G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
- 150 Mbps wireless speeds for rapid sharing and increased signal range
- For return eligibility. Read-T&C
- All accessories, product & packaging need to be returned in original condition.
- Offer Price: ₹2,153.00
- MRP: ₹3,999.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
TP-Link TL-MR3040 Wireless Router comes with three modes for different situations 3G/4G Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router (AP) and has speed up to 150 Mbps
4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3040 Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 both. However, for TL-MR3040_V1, only firmware TL-MR3040_V1_120822 supports 4G LTE Modems.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-MR3040 is a truly mobile wireless networking platform that when paired with a 3G/4G USB modem, is able to broadcast a wireless signal at up to 150Mbps around a room, creating a mobile office or entertainment network for up to five devices to access the Internet simultaneously. The device is the ideal travel companion, with pocket-sized dimensions and powered by its own powerful internal 2000mAh battery, users can work or play for hours on end. The device is also incredibly easy to use, allowing users to rapidly set up an Internet connected wireless network in as little time as it takes to plug in their 3G/4G USB router or WAN cable and when finished, simply place the device back in their pockets.
4G Enabled - Ultrafast Wireless
Supporting the latest wireless communication standard - 4G LTE, with high download speed of up to 100Mbps and upload speed of up to 50Mbps, the new TL-MR3040 can provide users with a remarkable fast and fluid internet surfing experience.
Battery Powered - Made to Move
The TL-MR3040 is powered by a 2000mAh internal battery capable of powering a shared 3G/4G network at 150Mbps for up to 4 hours at full 802.11n speed and range. The device can be powered via its USB cable and included adapter by connecting it to a Laptop or PC's USB port. With its powerful internal battery and compact design, the TL-MR3040 is designed to be placed in your nearest pocket and taken on the road. The portable 3G/4G router's elegant exterior improves any desktop, dashboard or tray table on which it rests with slender curves and glossy piano white coating.
The TL-MR3040 provides a mode switch on the side of the router for easy operation modes change. Users can select one of three operation modes - 3G/4G Mode, WISP Mode and AP Mode simply by flipping the switch instead of logging in the web-based user interface. Featuring both a WAN and 3G/4G USB port, the TL-MR3040 is able to utilize both wired and 3G/4G wireless connections to create a powerful wireless network, for use at a hotel, home and on the road.
150Mbps - More Power to You
At 150Mbps, the TL-MR3040 has the wireless speed and range to accommodate several bandwidth intensive tasks at once with coverage for an entire average sized room. With connected 3G/4G USB adapter or WAN cable, users can enjoy online games, stream media, or participate in a conference call, from the convenience of home, their cars or even on the train.
Specifications (TP-Link TL-MR3040 Wireless Router)
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each connected device
- A micro USB port to be connected to your laptop or power adapter for power supply
- Easy operation modes change at a flip of the operation mode switch
- Interface - 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN port USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G modem a micro USB port for power supply
- Power Adapter
- Li-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD