Article ID: 491163815
TP-Link TD-W8968 Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router
Gain more with offers (6)
- Upto Rs. 6000 Instant Discount with ICICI Bank Credit Cards & Debit Cards. T&C
- Upto 10% Instant Discount on Yes Bank Credit Cards. T&C
- Upto 7.5% Instant Discount on American Express Cards.. T&C
- Shop for Rs 20,000 and over and get additional discount of Rs 1000. Use coupon code "OCT1000" on shopping cart. T&C
See more >>
Save more with EMI/Cashback T&C
No finance schemes available for this product
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer warranty
- Versatile connectivity, interchangeable LAN/WAN Port
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests
- All-in-One Device, up to 300Mbps data transfer rates
Got Feedback to share on this page? report here.
- MRP: ₹2199 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 23%(₹500)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968's FTP server function.
Multifunction USB Port - Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W8968's multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files, 3G modem or play media either throughout the network at home with several al different computers or even away, using the device's FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your file.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8968 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
All-in-One Device - Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8968 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 300Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection.
300Mbps Wireless - More Power to You
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8968 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experiences.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX, Linux
Security & Protection
Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
0 Degree Celsius - 40 Degree Celsius
10% - 90% non-condensing
Certificates & Ratings
CE, FCC, RoHS
- Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional)
- Guest Network, Wireless Schedule
- Parent Control
- VPN Pass-Through - PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
- Security - NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / URL Filtering
- Port Forwarding - Virtual server, DMZ ACL(Access Control List)
- IEEE Standards - IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- ADSL Standards - Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.992.2(G.Lite), ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards - ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
- ADSL2+ Standards - ITU-T G.992.5
In The Box & Warranty
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
In The Box
Manufacturing & Packing Information
Country of origin
Name and address of Importer
TP-Link India Pvt Ltd, 1, Ambadi Rd, Sai Nagar, Vasai West, Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra 401202
Name of Seller
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Month and Year of Commodity First Manufactured/Imported/Packed