TP-Link TD-W8901N Wireless Modem Router(491163797)
Gain more with offers (1)
- Buy any product & Get AJIO VOUCHERS worth up to Rs.8000 Read-T&C
Save more with EMI/Cashback Read-T&C
- Warranty: 3 Years manufacturer warranty
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming & lag-free online gaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support
- For return eligibility. Read-T&C
- All accessories, product & packaging need to be returned in original condition.
- Deal Price: ₹1,099.00
- Offer Price: ₹1,499.00
- MRP: ₹1,499.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
TP-Link TD-W8901N Wireless Modem Router has N speed up to 150 Mbps and is useful for applications like online gaming and video streaming.
What This Product Does
TD-W8901N 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device, which is designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. With the Easy Setup Assistant bundled in the CD, SPI and NAT firewall, QoS engine and other advanced features, you can easily setup a protected wireless network and enjoy the pleasant of Internet surfing, file sharing, VoIP, audio and Video streaming.
As a 3-in-1 device, the TD-W8901N combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using a DSL enabled telephone line the TD-W8901N could establish a high-speed ADSL2+ Internet connection. Once set up, the device's wired/wireless functions can be used to share media between devices, browse the Internet, talk on an IP phone, or even stream HD video from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard. Save time and money using one device instead of multiple devices that take longer to set up and occupy more cluttered space.
High-Speed Internet Access and Wireless Performance
Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that users need not dial up or wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8901N provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from users' local Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Complies with IEEE 802.11n standards, TD-W8901N can establish a wireless network and provide better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. You can get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g product and share your high-speed DSL Internet connection, photos, music, files, and even the heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!.
Ideal For Pleasant Triple-play Experience
Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services like IPTV. The TD-W8901N's built-in QoS engine provides various QoS policies that help prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming. Thus users can experience the benefits of a smooth network connection without worrying about traffic congestion. Combined with IGMP multicast and IGMP snooping features the TD-W8901N makes an ideal solution for multimedia applications.
Advanced Network Security And Flexible Management
The TD-W8901N utilizes NAT and SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewalls which inspect the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in, preventing potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC addresses, IP addresses, domain names or applications such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger, so that parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff. Aside from web configuration, the TD-W8901N also provides TR-069 and SNMP, which automatically update the device's firmware and other settings when they become available from users' ISP. All of these features help users to enhance their network's security and make network management more flexible.
Easy To Use
Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support is provided in the product CD. Users can select their native language when setting up their device and complete Internet connection setup, wireless network settings and security configurations without the use of a multilingual dictionary. This benefit allows even novice users to setup their products without sacrificing any key features. Users need simply insert the TD-W8901N's bundled Auto-Run CD to have their networks set up quickly and hassle-free in minutes.
Specifications (TP-Link TD-W8901N Wireless Modem Router)
- High speed DSL modem NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle-free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from across the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- QoS enables smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand the wireless network
- Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
- Auto-reconnect keeps users online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External Splitter
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter