Article ID: 491159157
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- Extends wireless coverage with Boost N300 Wi-Fi
- Universal compatibility, Easy install - no CD required
- Connect iPad, Smartphones
- Fast Ethernet Port, Push N Connect feature
- MRP: ₹4465 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 71%(₹3,166)
- FREE Shipping!
Turn Dead Zones Into Connected Corners
Move around with your mobile devices and keep them connected by giving your existing WiFi a boost. This small, easy-to-install wall-plug WiFi range extender also creates new WiFi connectivity for up to 1 wired device like a Smart TV, Blu-ray player or game console.
Extend Your Range Tour
Learn more about WiFi Range Extenders and how you can boost your existing WiFi network.
WiFi Analytics App
Get a snapshot view of all available WiFi networks and details including WiFi strength, Channel, Security Protocol, MAC Address etc.
WN3000RP Universal WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing WiFi network to places out of reach of your existing WiFi. Plug it into an electrical outlet and give your WiFi a boost. External antennas give you the extra boost to put your over the top.
Boost N300 WiFi
Improve range and speed of your existing N300 WiFi network throughout your home for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smart phones, game consoles and TVs
Fast Ethernet Port
Connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, game console, smart TV or streaming player to your WiFi network
For better WiFi coverage & more speed
Push N Connect
Push N Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects computers and/or routers to the Extender quickly and securely
Smart LED Indicators
Finds best location for optimal WiFi coverage
Works with any wireless b/g/n router or gateway from NETGEAR and other brands
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smart phones, game consoles and TVs
- Repeats 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signals from devices made by NETGEAR and other brands
- Smart LED indicators helps find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage
- Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network
- CD-less installation
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)1
- 2.4 GHz WiFi Band
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Fast Ethernet port
- N300 WiFi Range Extender (WN3000RPv2)
- Installation guide