Screen Size Diagonal
Operating System Type
Graphics Card Brand
Graphics Card Sub Brand
Processor Sub brand
(Showing 1- 24 products of 193 products)
Laptops - A must have device for everyone
Portable, easy-to-use, and efficient; laptops have made our lives supremely easy. Whether it’s work, gaming or personal use, laptops have simplified complicated processes and store all sizes of information securely. These days, computers are fast being replaced by laptops because they are compatible and handy. There are many laptops available in the market today with different features and pricing. Because of the number of options available, it can be very difficult to choose the perfect laptop. So, before you go ahead and purchase a laptop online, read on to know the different types available.
Latest technology in laptops
As an important purchase and a necessary investment in your life, the features of a laptop should be on the top of your list. While there are different laptops available with advanced technology and functionalities, it’s important that you keep in mind your professional, personal and other requirements while buying a laptop. Following are some of the best available laptops in India:
1. Notebook Laptops
This is a general term for a full-sized laptop that strikes a balance between portability and functionality. These can vary greatly in overall size and specification – processor speed, storage capacity, memory (RAM) and screen size.
UltraBook must meet specific criteria for various things such as size/weight, battery life, type of chipset (including built-in security features). Among their strong points is strong security and anti-theft protection built in at the hardware level.
3. Tablet Laptops
Just as convertible laptops can do double-duty as a tablet, some tablets can be used as a laptop with the addition of a detachable keyboard. However, unlike a 2-in-1, they can quickly be used in tablet mode without the added weight and bulk of a keyboard.
4. Convertible 2 in 1 Laptops
These combine the features of a laptop and a tablet. They can quickly switch between touchscreen tablet mode and traditional keyboard mode, transforming in a variety of ways, including detaching, sliding, twisting and fold-back mechanisms.
5. Gaming Laptops
They give intense performance compared to normal laptops, have a specially designed cooling system and high-speed fans, high-end dedicated graphics and sophisticated features like backlit keyboards, sleek designs and high power-consuming compressors.
1. Laptops under Rs. 15,000
Best suited for routine work or by students for education purpose, these low-budget laptops have hardware components designed to run low-level programs. Their screen sizes usually range between 10-15 inches, they’re powered by dual core or quad-core processors, and around 4GB RAM which is enough to run multiple programs.
2. Laptops under Rs. 25,000
These budget-friendly laptops allow you to do your work, watch movies, browse the Internet, and many more. With AMD and Intel offering outstanding budget processors which fulfil your multitasking needs, laptops within this price segment are actually valuable for your money. They convey the right mix of performance, portability, and battery life.
3. Laptops under Rs. 35,000
In this range, it’s best to choose a Core i5 laptop that is equipped with a 14-inch or 15-inch screen coupled with 4 GB or 8 GB of RAM. For the intense gamers, there are gaming laptops under Rs 35,000 that comes with a graphics card.
4. Laptops under Rs. 55,000
This budget range is a good one for buying a pro gaming laptop loaded with several impressive features. A few touch laptops also offer 2-in-1 functionality with a detachable keyboard or a swivel screen. Additionally, the laptops in this range have impressive hardware capabilities and are equipped with Intel Core i5/i7 processor and have a RAM of about 8GB or more.
Top Laptop Brands
The two Apple MacBook Air models, 11-inch and 13-inch, are ultraportable laptops, ideal for students and road warriors and light-weight alternative to Windows alternatives.
· The Air employs solid-state flash memory (64GB, 128GB, or 256GB) for mass storage
· Two models, both with LED-backlit, glossy widescreen displays
· An integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics processor with full 3D support
· A Multi-Touch trackpad for cursor control
· The built-in HP laptop battery is lightweight and compact
· The sturdiest construction among all the laptops
· With 8GB RAM, you’ll able to browse and download with minimal slowdowns
· Very pocket friendly
· Range of designs that boast of creative splashes of color and edge-to-edge screens
· Have at least 128-bit hardware accelerated video support with at least 8 MB of video memory
· These laptops boast a 14-inch screen with high-definition-quality images and have an option of the Intel Core i3 processor, the Intel Core i5 processor or the Intel Core i7 processor
· Cheaper than its competitors
· Contains Optical Drive for different entertainment, Smart and comfortable keyboard to use
· Lenovo IdeaPad 320 has a 15.6-inch HD display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels
· Lenovo IdeaPad includes the full gamut of connectivity options. There's USB 3.0 (x2), USB 3.0 Type-C (x1), combo input/output audio (x1), Ethernet and HDMI, along with a 4-in-1 card reader, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
· The Aspire series are budget machines with the best features
· They come with the latest, top-spec Intel Core i7 H-series processor and up to 16GB of RAM
· A number of ports to allow the users to plug in multiple external devices
· Solid performance and longer battery life
Must-have and add-on features to look for:
· Hard Drive
o Make sure you are investing in desktop and laptops that offer enough hard drive space to handle all of your media files, software programs, and other files that require a lot of hard disk space
· Operating System
o Apple computers are equipped with OS X operating systems while PCs are designed with Windows. Depending on your usage, choose the best laptop online with the right OS.
· Type of processor
o The higher the speed of the processor, the faster the computer will be able to handle multiple programs and activities.
· Dual Monitor
o If you want to improve workplace efficiency, consider investing in a computer that can support multiple computer monitors, ideally through HDMI support.
· Display type
o Keep in mind that a large screen size with high resolution will make it easier for employees involved with managing graphics, video, and other multimedia to perform their job duties.
o If your business works in a field that relies heavily on graphics, such as website design, game production, or video production, you will need to make sure your laptop or desktop computers are designed with a graphics card or graphics chip.
Choosing A High-Performance RAM based on your requirement:
Every laptop has its own type of RAM that is compatible with its motherboard. Having enough memory means you can run a lot of programs.
For most tasks, 8GB of RAM is enough for web browsing, gaming, watching movies, multitasking, etc.
If you are building a high-end workstation PC for video editing/graphics design, etc, it’s wise to go in for at least 16GB (or more, depending on your budget).
If you have empty DIMM slots on your motherboard, upgrading to more memory is as simple as adding another stick to your system.
Shop Laptops by Screen Size
Laptop screen size ranges from 11.6 inches to 17 inches. The maximum options are available in the 15.6-inch screen size and those are suitable also for most uses. 13.3 or 14-inch devices are ideally recommended as they provide the perfect balance of performance and portability. If you want an ultra-portable laptop for browsing, multimedia and document editing, then even the 11.6-inch screen size works.
The biggest advantage of larger displays is technically described as a wide viewing angle. Laptops with small displays are frequently lighter and more compact. If you prioritize working comfortably in any environment, like airplane seats or crowded coffee shops, small displays are great.
Our suggestion would be to get a screen that has at least a 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Shop by usage
Following tips can come handy if you are planning to buy laptop online based on your needs:
· Decide on a budget and then pick a good manufacturer
· Those who want a good user experience to accomplish mainstream tasks efficiently, at a reasonable price, can go in for 12.5 inches’ screen having a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, with 4GB to 8GB of RAM.
· Those who want a good HDR display and a good battery life in an attractive and lightweight design can go in for a slim and stylish laptop with screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, higher RAM and an iCore7 processor
· Those who want to buy a robust laptop with no compromise on build quality, in a well -engineered and well-designed product, can go in for Apple Macbook Air laptops