Article ID: 491581446
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal NXT RO with active copper and Zero pressure pump
- Shop for Rs 20,000 and over and get additional discount of Rs 1000. Use coupon code "SEP1000" on shopping cart. T&C
- Shop for Rs 5000 and over and get instant discount up to Rs 5000. T&C
- 5% Instant Discount on American Express Cards.. T&C
- Flat Rs 5000 cashback through ICICI Bank Credit Cards on transactions over Rs 1,00,000, . T&C
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- High water storage capacity of 7 litres
- Active Copper Technology provides goodness of copper in water
- Mineral Guard Technology retains essential minerals in your water
- Supreme aesthetics compliments the new-age kitchen design
- MRP: ₹17000 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- You Save: 6%(₹1,001)
- FREE Shipping!
- Customer Reviews
- Countertop and wall mount friendly design, 10 NTU Max Water Turbidity
- 1 - 2000 mg/l TDS Range, 200 to 250 ml/minute Water Flow
- 0.0 to 3.0 kg/cm2 Water Pressure, 10 - 40°C Water Temperature
- 0.3 mg/l (max.) Input Water Iron, 0.2 mg/l Input Water Chlorine
Is it true that Aquaguard removes the essential minerals in water?
Absolutely not! Aquaguard will not reduce essential minerals from water. The water purifier has a specially designed Mineral Guard Technology that prevents scaling on the quartz glazz tube of the UV chamber and retains the essential minerals in water.
How long can the Aquaguard purified water be stored?
For hygienic reasons, it is preferable to replace the stored water after two days. It is also advisable to store Aquaguard water in a cool and clean place, preferably in steel or glass containers. Avoid matkas or storage filters as they tend to breed microorganisms.
Do you need to boil or filter purified water again?
Of course not! The advanced range of water purifiers that we provide serve as a complete purification system which gives you pure and safe water. Just fill your glass and drink! Also boiling purified water will not only alter the taste of the water but also removes essential minerals and nutrients, which is definitely not recommended.