EMI Terms and Conditions
For terms and conditions applicable to transactions made with individual banks, visit:
- Axis Bank - www.axisbank.com/personal/cards/quick-links/do-more-with-your-card/credit-card/convert-purchases-into-EMIs.aspx
- HSBC Bank - www.hsbc.co.in/1/2/personal/credit-cards/instant-emi-terms
- RBL Bank - www.rblbank.com/images/Emailer/MerchantEMIMailer/Merchant-EMI-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- IndusInd Bank - www.indusind.com/offers-and-terms-and-conditions/loans-offers-and-tnc/indus-easy-emi-tnc.html
- Yes Bank - www.yesbank.in/pdf/instant_emi_tnc_28th_dec_2016
- ICICI Bank - www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Credit-Card/special-offers/Instant-EMI.page
- HDFC Bank - www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/pdf/SmartEMI_TC.pdf
- State Bank of India - www.sbicard.com/en/offer-terms-conditions.page
No Cost EMI T&C
For a “No Cost EMI” payment offer, your card will be charged for the product price minus the interest charged for the tenure. The total amount you will pay to the bank (excluding GST) will be equal to the price of the product. The bank will charge GST on the interest amount.
More information on *No Cost EMI: Your chosen bank will continue to charge interest on EMI as per existing rates. However, the interest charged by the bank will be passed on to you as an upfront discount at the time of checkout.
- No Cost EMI schemes of 3 month, 6 month, 9 month tenures are available on select Products wherever highlighted.
- Offer is valid for purchase at www.reliancedigital.in.
- Reliance disclaims any/all claims or liabilities with respect to the above mentioned offer. Under no circumstances shall Reliance and/or its affiliates &/or their directors, employees, agents or officers be held responsible for any part of these offers. Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions - Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to No Cost EMI transactions made using a credit card issued by HDFC and using EMI facility as a payment option
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on www.reliancedigital.in using an HDFC credit card and using EMI facility
- The No Cost EMI facility is available only on select products, as determined from time to time.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can be availed using the HDFC credit card on www.reliancedigital.in and is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including Debit Cards or Netbanking or Cash on Delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers who make these purchase transactions will only pay a total amount during the EMI tenure that equals the list price of the products as displayed on the website www.reliancedigital.in.
- HDFC reserve the right to charge GST or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- To avail the No Cost EMI facility, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. The No Cost EMI payment option cannot be used with multiple items in the shopping cart
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of HDFC banks issuing the credit cards. RelianceDigital.in will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Reliance Digital reserves the right to discontinue No Cost EMI option at any time without prior notice and without any liability