"Terms & Conditions"
PRE-BOOK OFFER REDEMPTION
- Customers who Pre-booked Discount Offer by paying an advance amount of Rs. 1000.00 between 18th to 20th January 2021 (both days inclusive), would have received an email and SMS with a discount coupon worth Rs. 1000.00.
- The amount paid towards the Pre-book Offer has been transferred to customer’s online “Store Credit” by cancelling the original order.
- For availing discount offer on actual purchase, Store Credit and discount coupon needs to be used on our “Digital India Sale” days between 22nd to 26th January 2021 (both days inclusive) on reliancedigital.in.
- Offer is available only for select category of products and on select products in those categories.
- To identify “Eligibility” of a product, please visit reliancedigital.in and select any product in the category for which pre-book an offer was made.
- Under Offers, customers will be able to see “Product eligible for "Pre-book Republic Day Deal" redemption
- Customer having Store Credit can buy and redeem discount coupon on products under the category for which the pre-booking is done. The category cannot be changed at the time of redemption period. Discount coupon is shared as per the category chosen during pre-book.
- During redemption, customer can redeem discount on only 1 product category in any given transaction. If customer has multiple discount coupons for the same or different product categories, then each such product needs to be purchased in separate transactions.
- Each discount coupon can be redeemed only on products with RRP of at least Rs. 15,000.00 at the time of purchase.
- Customer should ensure to use Store Credit and redeem discount coupon while availing offer.
- All Store Credits and discount coupons will expire at the end of day on 26th January 2021.
- Store Credits once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged, inter-changed, transferred with any other participant customer and customer is not entitled for any refund in respect to the receipt if he/she:
a. changes his/her mind or
b. cannot find a suitable product to redeem it on the dates of redemption or
c. forgets to redeem during the period between 22nd to 26th January 2021.
- Discount Coupon and benefit thereunder cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- In case Customer does not want to avail redemption of the discount coupon during the period between 22nd to 26th January 2021 (both days inclusive), then Customer can purchase any other product/service using the Store Credit and get the amount of Rs. 1000.00 he/she had initially paid, adjusted under the invoice issued for the product/service being purchased.
- Reliance Retail Limited (“RRL”) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the usage of Pre-book Offer and the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold RRL harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage incurred by the Customer or any other Party in relation to the usage of this service participating Stores.
- Liability of RRL is limited to value of the Pre-book Offer receipt only.
- Participation in the offer and Redemption of the Pre-book Offer by the Customer is purely voluntary and by Participation or by Redemption Customer is deemed to have accepted to and abide by these terms and conditions. Customers agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless RRL, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any loss, claims, damages or liability.
- The decision of RRL shall be final and binding on the Customer upon resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance and/or redemption of the receipt.
- RRL does not endorse any of the Products (other than its Private label) being offered under this Offer.
- In case of loss or misplacement of the original discount coupon, duplicate discount coupon shall not be provided, and it would be assumed that the customer has forfeited the use of the discount coupon that was sent via email and/or SMS.
- Participation of Customer in the Offer is purely voluntary and by Participation, Customer is deemed to have accepted to and abide by these terms and conditions and waives their right to claim any ambiguity.
- All disputes are subject to the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction only.
- For any issues with the Pre-book redemption or if you haven’t received the Pre-book Store credit and Discount coupon, you can call on: 1800-889-1044 or 022-41117877 from 18th to 26th January 2021 between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.