Reliance Digital Gift Card - Freedom of choice
A toothy grin from your kid!,
A simple Thank you! from your friend!
A sweet smile from your beloved!
A gift may elicit many of these emotions from your loved ones – not necessarily in words... These are moments that truly matter the most...and the best gift may just be a big hug! "A hug is a great gift – one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange!" Whatever be the occasion, gifting a big hug with a special something is what we recommend to make this moment memorable!
So hmm...what do I gift to my loved ones this season? – hmph?? Should it be a toy for my kid? or an iPad for my wife? duh?... What if they don't like it? There are times when we go into the shop and don't know what to ask for? Has this ever happened with you?
We recommend you gifting the freedom of choice, that special something to your loved ones – with a hug of course! What better than to gift a Reliance Digital Gift Card? That offers the Freedom of Choice for your loved ones!
- With this solution, you do not have to spend time on deciding what to buy!
- You can simply give your loved one the choice of buying something they like with a wide range of products available at Reliance Digital,
- Your gift card can be used to purchase everything from smartphones and LCD TVs to cool tablets and SLR cameras.
Reliance Digital Gift Cards are the end of all your hassles of deciding what to gift. So make the best of it.
Advantages of the Reliance Digital Gift Card
- Choice of shopping from the latest and the largest electronics' assortment across consumer electronics and IT products.
- Redeemable at over 51 Reliance Digital Stores and 19 iStores across 28 cities in the country.
- Available in various denominations to suit every requirement.
- Freedom to use the total amount on the gift card through multiple transactions until that amount is depleted or until the expiry of the card, whichever is earlier.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
- The Gift Card is available for sale at all Reliance Digital stores
- Take the card to a cash counter. The minimum amount for loading the card is Rs. 500.
- The cashier will take payment and activate the card.
- You can now gift this activated card. This can be redeemed in any of the Reliance Digital and iStore outlets on purchase, either in full or part.
- To check the balance on this card or to check its expiry date, please contact the CRM desk at the Reliance Digital store.
Reliance Digital Gift Cards are available at all Reliance Digital stores across the country.
Click here to locate a store close to you.
Bulk Booking of the Reliance Digital Gift Card
When looking to oblige an important client, to congratulate team members, or to run a sales or incentive program, a gift card is the ideal way to all hearts. Our Corporate Services Team is dedicated to helping businesses identify and develop effective reward strategies and gift card solutions. Simply call Sarva Kaushik to discuss your needs on institutional requirements or email him on the below mentioned address to find out more about our corporate gift card solutions.
Contact Number: 011 40658053 (Landline) / 09911455633 (Mobile)
Email Address: Sarva.Kaushik@ril.com
Terms & Conditions
- This gift card is issued by Reliance Digital Retail Limited ("Reliance") and can be redeemed only against purchase of qualified products from such retail outlets of Reliance which may be determined by Reliance at its sole discretion. Please check our website www.Reliancedigital.in to
- locate our stores across India and
- for an update on participating outlets.
Q1. What is the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Card is the best "Gift of Choice" that can be given to your loved ones. The Gift Card will allow you to choose from the largest and latest assortment of consumer electronics and IT products and services across all Reliance Digital Stores, iStores and RDX Stores.
Q2. Where can I purchase the Reliance Digital Gift Cards?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be purchased at all the Reliance Digital Stores in India.
Q3. Where can I use the Reliance Digital Gift Cards?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be used at all Reliance Digital Stores, iStores and Reliance Digital Express (RDX) Stores.
Q4. How many cards can I purchase?
Ans: There is no limit to the number of cards that can be purchased.
Q5. What denominations are available? What are the maximum and minimum amounts available?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards are available at any denomination, between Rs. 500 and Rs. 10000.
Q6. Are there any Administration Fees?
Ans: There are no administrative or processing fees to activate or use the Reliance Digital Gift Card.
Q7. When is my Reliance Digital Gift Card activated?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card is activated within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
Q8. What is the validity period for the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue or the last transaction, whichever is later.
Q9. How much value can I load a Reliance Digital Gift Card with?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card can be loaded with any value, between Rs. 500 and Rs. 10000.
Q10. How can I pay for the Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Card can be purchased with Cash, Debit or Credit Cards. Cheques will however, not be accepted.
Q11. Can I purchase a Reliance Digital Gift Card with another Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: Yes, the balance available in a Reliance Digital Gift Card can be used to purchase a new Reliance Digital Gift Card.
Q12. Can I reuse my Reliance Digital Gift Card?
No, the Reliance Digital Gift Cards cannot be reused.
Q13. How do I use the Reliance Digital Gift Card at the Store to purchase products?
Ans: You can present the Reliance Digital Gift Card to the cashier at the Store. The cashier will swipe the Gift Card and use the amount available on the Gift Card. If the amount available on the Gift Card is less than the value of the product(s) purchased, then the balance amount will have to be paid by you, through another mode of payment.
Q14. Do I have to use up the value of my gift card in one transaction?
Ans: No, the Reliance Digital Gift Card can be used multiple times until the value is depleted, or the card expires, whichever is earlier.
Q15. Can I use multiple Reliance Digital Gift Cards while making a purchase?
Ans: Yes, multiple Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be used while making a purchase.
Q16. Can I use a Reliance Digital Gift Card and another form of payment in the same transaction?
Ans: Yes, the Reliance Digital Gift Card and another form of payment can be used in the same transaction.
Q17. Can the Reliance Digital Gift Card be redeemed for cash?
Ans: No, the Reliance Digital Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
Q18. How do I check the balance on my Reliance Digital Gift Card?
Ans: The balance on the Reliance Digital Gift Card can be checked at the CRM Desk, in any of the Reliance Digital Stores.
Q19. How are products that are purchased with the Reliance Digital Gift Card refunded?
Ans: Products purchased with the Reliance Digital Gift Card are refunded through a credit note.
Q20. What happens if my Reliance Digital Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Ans: The Reliance Digital Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will not be replaced or the balance amount will not be refunded.
Q21. How do I purchase the Reliance Digital Gift Card in bulk? Are bulk discounts available?
Ans: Reliance Digital Gift Cards can be purchased in bulk either from the Reliance Digital Stores or by connecting with the Reliance Digital Corporate Sales team. And discounts are available for bulk purchases.